Part 9

Natasha's pov.

Our baggage was put intoTony's jet and we took off. We are now flying to the Bahamas together.

Tony laid down on his bed, while I had to feed Rose in different part of the jet. When I finished older woman came to me and introduced herself.

"Hello Miss Romanoff. I'm Rachel Roseburg, Rose's new nanny." She said.

N: You can call me Natasha. It's pleasure meeting you.

M: I'll be 24 hours available. Also if you have any trouble with breast feeding you can call me as well. Here's my number. She handed me the card and flashed polite smile before she left.

Than I went back to Steve who was sound asleep for the rest of the flight. I put Rose on one bed and went to find Tony. I needed to talk to someone, but then I saw that he was like Steve in deep sleep. I returned and laid next to Rose. I watched her sleep, so peacefully. I kissed her cheek and fall asleep next to her.

--

I woke up when I heard Steve saying out loud "WOW". I guessed we are arriving. I lift my head up and my breath was taken. It was sundown, the sun was reflecting in the emerald colour of the ocean. My eyes have never seen in real something like this. Than I looked at Steve. He was admiring the view as well.

S: You know Natasha...Your eyes are just like this color.

I looked down shyly, I still could feel his gaze fixed on me. I thought of what to say, but than we were interrupted.

T: Finally, I can't wait to show you the house. Also her bed and presents are already there.

N: I'm really starting to like you Tony. I said sarcastically and he laughed noticing my sarcasm.

T: If you really like me, promise me the second one will be named Anthony. He winked at me, but then on his face grow hopeful true smile.

N: Deal.

I smiled back. Than we felt the plane landing and I took Rose in my hands carefully. Luckily she didn't wake up.

S: We're here.

Steve said. My face turned to him with embarrassed look, thinking how he might have overheard our talk. But he looked away uninterested.

We get off the plane and walked to the house while Tony's employees were taking out pur luggage and taking it into the house.

I saw how Mis. Roseburg went away too. And I thought she was staying with us.

As soon as the glamorous door opened by itself I was once again in shock. The house was better than I could ever imagine.

S: Wow. Natasha...This is just...

N: Breathtaking.

S: Thank you Tony.

T: No problem Dorito. I should be going now. I have a meeting in the company.
Tony kissed Rose's chicks, than mine.

T: Take care Nat.

I nodded. Steve escorted Tony to his jet, they shake hands and for a less than a minute Tony's jet was far from the island.

I watched Steve from the window coming here and I was scared a little. It was this huge house and only us.

Tony's keepers settled our staff in our rooms, than left. Our rooms were on the second floor. I got the master bedroom and Rose's bed was here, her presents too.

Steve's bedroom was opposite of mine. His bedroom was smaller as I saw from outside. We went to our bedrooms to unpack our luggage, than maybe I'll go for a walk.