Chapter five//No return.

" Put me down you psycho!" I demand.

Who does he think he is? Holding me like a doll. I have plants hitting my face left and right. Unacceptable. I give up on screaming.

"Argh, idiot. Where are you taking me, you crazy?" I ask, upside down.

"Some place magical." Alexandre reveals. Gorgeous, blessed with beauty but a dick. A complete dick.

He finally places me down, and I start slapping his arms and he laughs at me. So I attempt to slap his face. He stops me by grabbing me wrist, and I let myself go from his grip.

"Look at what's behind you" he demands, and in do as I am told.

Speechless at the scenario that I encounter behind me. A river with the reflection of a mixture of pink and blue sky. An elephant drinking water, kids running and playing. Two young ladies pass us with pointy ears... wait, what?

"Where am I? And what are they?" I ask in confusion.

"Elves. This is a different world, one I found myself stuck in." He replies." Like what you see? Trust me, you will learn to love this place.. what is your name again?"

"Jane.." I say while I look around. I am mesmerised. Everything feels pure and beautiful.

"Jane" he smiles. "Welcome to Namaka, so they call it, the city of no return."

My watery eyes focus on his.

"No return?" I ask.

"It's a silly name. Many go back, but you can't look for a way out. The way out finds you. Many stay because deep down they don't wanna leave." He tells me.

"You don't want to leave?" I curiously ask.

"I do and I don't" he confesses. "have you seen this place?" He continues.

He starts walking through the same path the elf girls and their houses are made of wood. The simplicity amazes me.

"What type creatures exist around here?" I am curious, I want to know what I got myself into

"Witches, mermaids, centaurs.." He replies.

"Centaurs?" I can help but interrupt him.

"What we know from movies and fairy tails: Half human half horse." He answers looking at me as I raise my brows in admiration.

"Shape shifters, Elves.." He continues.

"Let me guess..unicorns?" He laughs at my guess.

"Don't be silly, unicorns don't exist" he says with a mocking tone in his voice. And I can't help but fake a laugh. Seriously he needs to improve on his jokes, they are so ridiculous my eyes roll to the back of my head.

 Seriously he needs to improve on his jokes, they are so ridiculous my eyes roll to the back of my head