Chapter four//Death

Am I dead?

I hear the sound of the waves. I must be on the boat. Sand, I feel sand, so definitely not the boat.

I open my eyes and all I see is endless sand. I turn around. The sky is clear, and the sun is setting.

My crew. I sit up and look around and there is no sign of a boat or people.

The ocean is clear.. what in the world...? Is this paradise?

"Jacob!!" I shout while looking around.

 No response. Fuck. At this point I'm panicking. Are they dead? " Binos!! Rubus!!" I get up.. start walking and nothing. There's the option of me entering this forest and dying in the first hour. I don't even know if the people I so call my family are alive.

I have to try. I walk towards the forest.I'm scared for my life. What if I don't find anyone?

I stop to cry. Oh great I'm crying. Sobbing even. No one is going to even find me here.

I hear movement in the middle of the plants. My tears stop immediately and my heart is almost jumping out of my chest. Oh I'm scared for my life.

"Binos..?Jake..? Rubus is that you?" I ask.

A beautiful man appears in the middle of the bushes with a weapon.

"Stay away" I demand, my body language screams fear.

" I'm Alexandre. I am truly sorry if I scared you" he calmly says, with both his hands up, to let me know that he doesn't mean any harm.

I analyse him, up and down. He's straight out of a catwalk, what the fuck.

"Are you hurt?" He looking at every part of my body to see if he detects any blood.

"Not that I've notice." I say putting my guard down.

"How did you end up here? Are you alone?" He interrogates me, looking around.

"Boat accident, I'm guessing the strong waves turned our boat around" I tell him.

"Our? How many?"

"Four in total.. c-counting with me." I say. He is quite intimidating.

"Where's the rest?" He continues querying.

"I don't know. Woke up alone on shore.." I stare at him disoriented.

"Alright.. come with me" he stretches a hand.

"Why would I trust you?"

" Why not? I am your only change of survival in here. The creatures in here will end your life in 24h." He says taking a few steps towards me. I take some backwards.

He is not amused with my actions. He seems angry and demanding.

"You're not coming?" He asks, with a serious look on his face. Looks like I'm making him feel as if I am wasting his time.

"You look like you're going to chop me into pieces and have me for dinner." I add.

"If I wanted to have you for dinner, I would do things a different way." He replies.

Wow, even when he wants to burst a joke he keeps a straight face.

"Definitely not going anywhere with you after your perverted confession" I tell him with a disgusting look on my face.

"Well, too bad. I know this place better than you and I am not letting you die." He says with a smile on his face while walking towards me, grabbing me by the legs and putting me over his shoulder.