Chapter eleven//Request.

Jane's POV

We are back home and Alexandre says he's going for a shower.

And I decide to walk to the room and organise my clothes. She is a talented woman, I must say. Modern to olden type of clothing. They use a lot of medieval type of dresses, to short dresses, and normal tops. But here I am lost in my thoughts when Alex decides to come in barely wearing any clothes, with his upper boy on show.

"Sorry, just came to grab my clothes" he says.

"Oh" I say, I try to look away for a moment but then I just cant help but look, "no worries".

As he turns around to walk back to the bathroom I admire his figure. Dear lord, Namaka is a hidden paradise, and I cant help but smile I my view.

I put he clothes folded on top of a chair, ready for the next day and as the night passes by I wonder what happened to my crew, if they are alive or not, if they made it to shore, or if they are okay and are out there looking for me. But I must rest because tomorrow I will spend the day searching for them.

I grab an antique red nightgown and head to the kitchen to make tea while I wait for Alex to leave the bathroom, but I surprisingly find him there.

"Thought you were in the bathroom. I was going to make some tea" I admit and he chuckles.

"I am two steps ahead of you"

"I can see that, well, I will be right back"

"Take your time" he tells me.

  With my glass of tea, I head to the room to find Alex sleeping on the left side and a pillow in the middle to divide us. Believe it or not I am thankful he is sleeping right next to me, I didn't want to be alone tonight. I lay next to him and as creepy as it sounds I couldn't stop but stare. Looking at his perfect face made my worries disappear. This man is my distraction from all the tragedy that happened today. My worrying thoughts drift away and I fall asleep.

-

I don't know how I managed to sleep in peace throughout the whole night but I wake up with Alex looking at me.

" Morning" he smiles.

"You really are a psycho in the morning." I reply, acting as if I didn't like the tables turning.

"You're really friendly in the morning" he's still smiling.

"Is it going to be like this every morning?" I joke.