Chapter three// Before the Storm

I feel like all the blood has left my head. I can't even think.

"No." Rubus replies, "Where's your shirt?" He continues.

" It's somewhere there, I'm a hot person, I feel hot all the time, I'm always naked

" It's somewhere there, I'm a hot person, I feel hot all the time, I'm always naked." Jake replies and walks past Rubus, up the stairs, leaving me, alone, with all his awkwardness.

" Bring the guitar, I will get the beers." He says.

I do what I am told. I go up the stairs I hand the guitar to Binos who is sitting on wooden bench next to Jake, so I sit across them. Seconds later, Rubus joins us with beers.

Rubus starts off by opening the bottles.

"Kid, you wanna play?" Binos asks Jake.

Wait, what? Since when does he play?

" I'm good for now, you play us something, you're the king of guitars." He replies with his cheeks blushing, smiling like a proud nephew.

"Alright, alright! Hand me a beer. You know this cant go down with a beer"

Thirty minutes go by and we notice the imbalance on the boat. Stronger waves. Binos and Rubus put themselves to work.

"We are drifting from our main route" yells Binos as he checks our coordinates.

" We drifting to the Bermuda" he continues.

"Oh shit that's not so good. Plus there's a storm coming." Rubus says, placing his beer down to help guide Binos.

" You two get inside, looking at you makes me anxious." Binos demands. Jake glares at me and I follow Binos instructions and go inside. Great. Alone again.

As soon as I come down, I turn around and I suddenly feel Jakes lips against mine. Gentle this time, call it: passion.

 Gentle this time, call it: passion

" I wanted to do that for awhile." His eyes focus on mine. "I just don't understand why we avoided it for so long" he continues, with his arms wrapped around me, still, brown eyes focused on mine.

"Wise men say, Only fools rush in, But I cant help, Falling in love with you" we hear from the inside, both uncles singing. What a perfect timing. I'm guessing Rubus has snitched by now. We laugh uncontrollably. I can't help but return the passionate kiss.

The combination of sensations he gives me is indescribable. I turn around while he kisses my neck and shoulder, as we take steps towards the wall. He removes my shirt. I am facing him now. His lips are everywhere, as my skin rises with the touch of his finger tips as he drags one side of my bra strap down with his finger.

"Raincoats, children!Raincoats!" At this point Binos is shouting. I don't think he understands how loud he is right now. We stop in confusion, and seconds later we are moving like headless chickens. Jake runs to grab the coats and I run to put my shirt back on. Jakes throws me a raincoat and he puts one on. We both run upstairs.

The rain is not so strong. But we are not moving side to side, the waves are out of our control.

"This is not good" Rubus repeats himself about five times,

"Mayday! Mayday!" Binos screams and he tries to make contact with the coast.

"Is there anything we can do?" Jake says, worried. The boat is now, moving to a point we had to grab ourselves.

"Pray.." Binos says looking forward at the massive wave coming towards us.

The storm is strong and the ocean seems so mad, somehow, I decide to go double check that the door is closed so no water goes downstairs. I open the door is Rubus asks what I'm doing, and honestly I don't know.

I slip, even though I'm grabbing anything possible.

"Jane, come back inside!! Are you crazy?!" Jake shouts and he peaks through the captains door, holding the door like there is no tomorrow.

"Give me a second!!" I reply as I reach the door. I close it properly.

"Jane!!!!" Jakes voice somehow made me turn around to notice the one thing that I thought would lead me to death. This one turned us around.