Chapter thirteen// Lost and Found

Nara's POV

Between the trees I watch the newly couple playing house. Making furniture and food shopping. Ridiculous really.. I need to find a way to destroy her. Torture her emotionally, with her ex lover. Get Alex on my side and kill her. If I do it now, he will know it was me.. and I cant let that happen. He loved me, and deep down I know he still does.

I go back to Tamēra's cabin, which is like a 15 minute walk form Alexandre's. I can hear her chanting fro the back of the stoned little house. A sudden wind goes in circles.

"Tui gratia lovis gratia sit cure" repeated over and over, as I go around to see her waving her hands on top of the unconscious boy I found at the beach, who is laying on a stone made half meter wall. Wait, I recognise this spell.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask.

"You didn't think I was going to keep a dying human inside my sanctuary, did you?"

"The whole point is to gain time. I need time, evil creature of hell. Stop healing him!"

"First of all, don't scream, I can kill you in a blink of an eye." She threatens, before she starts chanting again.

"STOP HEALING HIM!"

His brown eyes open, and there I stood. Shocked. My eyes focused on him and Tamēra's on me.

"I will give you some.. space" her evil tone and glare, made me angry but looking at his confused face.. my curiosity definitely toke over the anger.

"Hello, I'm Nara" I say and I get closer to him.

His hand moves to his head and his face shows pain as he tries to stand up.

"No, please lay down, you might feel dizzy very fast."

"Where am I?"

"Well.. I'm guessing you had a boat accident and it led you here, Namaka, a lost island with different.. humans" I laugh, and he can't help but smile.

"Lost islands with different humans?"

"Long story, how are you feeling?"

"I am good. Is my crew here?"

"Well, I've heard something about them, I'm sure they are fine, maybe somewhere on the island, I'm guessing. But it will take you weeks finding them which is okay because you have me.. what is your name?"

"J-Jacob"

"Jacob.. " I repeat, as the tone of my voice sends seducing sounds which in his mind will make him trust me. I am not far from reaching that point, as his eyes are gazed on mine.

What a pretty face, I'm sure that idiot woman that is installed in Alex's house, was having a romance with this extremely attractive male.

The sound of something between leaves capture my attention.

"Go inside, so we can have something to eat, I will be there in a second." I tell him before I start walking towards the sound.

A centaur appears with a bow and arrow pointed at me. Bald beautiful woman, golden skin.

"Zelda"

"Who's the boy, Nara?" Sounds angry.

"Awful start, my love. Interrogating me with an arrow pointed to my face?"

"Who is he?!"

"And what are you planning to do? Attack me? You don't kill, I know that.."

"I'm a hunter" she admits, shapeshifting to human legs.