Chapter eight//Roommates.

I set the wooden table as he finishes making dinner. It's funny how he makes me feel comfortable and safe, maybe its because he's the only person I've met since the accident.

"I asked a friend of mine to make you some clothes." He breaks the silence.

"Thank you, I need that for sure." I pause and focus on him with curiosity, " how did you and Nara start off? You just seems so different."

"I didn't know her when I arrived. And she was very nice to me, you know, she seemed honest, and caring. Everything that she isn't." He admits.

"And how long did that last for?"

"Well, a few months until I saw her participating on something evil." He sounds ashamed, and I would be too if I were him.

"Like..?" I wave my hands in the air so he can confess all her dirty secrets.

"Dragging elf boys to the cursed waters" His eyes focus on mine.

"Curse-"

"Don't listen to her, or even challenge her. She's the danger of her species. People around the village don't trust her for a reason Jane" he's worried. For me?

"Alright, I won't

"Alright, I won't. I tried to keep her away from the house because of what you said earlier, Alexandre."

"Call me Alex," he sounds frustrated, seems like she's not a good subject, " next time, call me, I will deal with her. She can't harm me."

"Why?"

"Long story." He is really not interested in this topic, " And your boyfriend? Were you on your way to see him?" His question shocks me, and my eyes widen as my first reaction to it.

"B- boyfriend, I don't have it. A boyfriend, I mean." He frowns his brows.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am single"

"Good to know.. dinner is served" did he really just say that? Wow.

Dinner goes by, and Alex is now starting the fire outside. He claims he wants to show me how the night is pretty here.

I join him outside, and I sit next to him. He laid a blanket on the floor and we are now just chilling and sharing stories.

"Look at the sky" he demands.

He sun is finally down, and the sky reminds of my computer screen back at home

He sun is finally down, and the sky reminds of my computer screen back at home. Neon lights and stars that look like they are really close. I lay back and moments after he joins, laying the opposite way but his head is next to mine.

" This is beautiful, something unexplainable" I admit.

I turn my head to look at him and our eyes meet. My eyes travel from his to his lips, and I can't help but kiss him.Ops.

--

(Hey guys,

I've been trying my best to find better gifs that match but it's hard. Let me know what you would like to see more and also what you think will happen next!! 

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section and also to vote, helps me get inspired. Stay tuned, I usually post on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

xoxo A.M.B)