simple lives.

welcome to simple lives, where nicole has too many plots and decides to upload them for y'all to adopt! please read on to see how you can adopt my plots without any troubles!

✌︎ ✌︎ ✌︎

RULES;
as followed.

ONE → it's not first come, first serve. I will be polite and give everyone a fair chance when I decide on who gets the plot.

TWO → in order to be considered for the plot, you must answer the password at the end of the chapter. if not answered, then I will not consider you for the plot.

THREE → if you receive the plot, follow me and tag me [@/xxBabyxxGirlxx] in the first chapter. I'd love to read what you write. (must be permanent follow too, please.)

FOUR → do not plagiarize, it's illegal and I will find out. i will do something about it, if it cannot be resolved by civil conversation.

FIVE → if accepted, you have two weeks to post the first chapter, meaning chapter one or the prologue. if you need more time, please talk to me, i am always on here. if have not discussed more time and it's not posted in two weeks, i will take the plot back.

SIX → please do not change anything plot unless we have talked it over and i have given you permission. these plots are special to me and i take a lot of time on them.

✌︎ ✌︎ ✌︎

VIP + BLACKLIST;
as followed.

vips includes;
Priceless_Keyper
pricelesstrashpanda
Hoodle2000
-voids
abbysxuniverse
MadSalty017
zephsandra
electraluv

vips can get the plot before everyone else, and can have as many plots as they wants!

blacklist includes;
no one yet, i will have my own personal list.

blacklist means that people cannot adopt plots, at all, and if they are stolen, those on the blacklist will be reported.

✌︎ ✌︎ ✌︎

FANDOMS;
as of now, and be updated or changed.

→ Anthem Lights
→ Marvel / The Avengers
→ Stranger Things
→ Criminal Minds
→ Brooklyn Nine-Nine
→ 9-1-1 on Fox
→ Detroit: Become Human
and possibly more.

✌︎ ✌︎ ✌︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

I am very excited to share all this with you. These plots are my babies and please treat them with respect, as well as me. I am also very excited to see how you guys are able write them, (while following the rules).

That's all!