Chapter one, First day.

Mariee has just moved to Paris from a little town called riverdown. It was a small town in Nevada, in the US. She was raised in Paris, but her parents wanted to move to the US, so they did. Her parents had died recently, thus why she is back, living in Paris. Mariee was quite short, with chocolate brown eyes, and baby blue hair. She was was most people would call cute, pretty, or beautiful.

We find mariee, fast asleep in her mostly empty apartment. She lived close to the school she would be attending. Right on cue, her alarm goes off. She had gotten a terrible night of sleep, and it was easy to see that from the hazy coat in her eyes. She pulled herself out of bed and stretched. The blue haired girl changed from her comfortable pajamas, into a pair of blue jeans, a black top, and a red flannel. She brushed out her long hair, brushed her teeth, and pulled on her shoes. She grabbed her bag and hurried off to school

Mariee finally arrived at school. Her eyes widened as she saw many people. Her head rushed with ideas that no one would ever want to be her friend. She shook it off and whispered to herself. "C'mon, mariee. You know what your mother would say about those thoughts."

From behind her a hand was placed on her shoulder, she jumped and almost kicked them in the stomach when she saw the face of the boy who had touched her. He had beautiful emerald green eyes, and blond hair. He wore a grey shirt with stripes across the middle and a white jacket on top. She had her leg barely an inch in front of him when she realised she was staring.

"Ah! I'm so sorry." She blushed and looked down at her feet, rubbing the back of her head nervously. "Your all good." Said the boy, "you must be mariee, I'm Adrian, it's nice to meet you." He smiled warmly and stuck out his hand.

She smiled and shook his hand, "you've got quite the reflexes there." Adrien laughed.

~~~~~
Word count: 356