chapter twelve, missed calls

Ever since mariee had told Adrien how she actually felt, she kept quiet when the trio hung out. She couldnt think about what kinds of things were going through his head. But she didnt want to know. She sat son her bed staring down af her phone as it rang, a small picture of Adrien was on it. She sighed gently as she let it rang.

She knew this was about what had happened before, and all the emotions that had been released from her own mind. Mariee really didnt want to know what he was calling to tell her. She swiped away the notification of a missed call and got up. They were just on winter break just a few days ago. She was getting up to take a shower, with hopes to get things off her mind. 

she took a pretty long shower, a majority of time was spent with her head pushed up against the wall, processing everything going on. She had hopes of not thinking about it, but it was all she could think of. she braided her hair and pulled on her pajamas. She sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror before going to bed.

Mariee awoke the next day to the sound of a blaring alarm. She pulled herself out of bed before picking out an outfit, a pair of ripped black jeans, a lilo and stitch crop top, and red converse. She undid her hair and gently brushed it, being careful of her curls. She did some simple makeup and made herself some toast before leaving the house. She walked to school avoiding eye contact. She made it to school, walking without paying attention. "Mariee!!" A familiar voice called out. "Wha?-" she turned around to see Adrien waving at her, a bright smile on his face.

"O-OH! Heey..."She mumbled. "I tired calling you, but you didn't pickup." he said gently as he approached her. "OH, I lost my charger. I only found it this morning though." She smiled nervously. 

----------------------------------

338 words

sorry this chapter is really short. Ive been so busy with school and everything.