Chapter two, cat nior

Mariee sat in class, behind a girl with brown hair, and a girl with dark blue hair. Mariee yawned as she placed her head down on her desk. The bell shook rang for the students to go home. They gathered their stuff and walked out the front of the school.

Mariee watched Adrien as he got into the car with his bodyguard. She waved at him as he drives by. Mariee reached home, a loud shreak echoing down the streets. Mariee froze, a giant monster was stomping down the streets. Mariee became frozen, the fear taking over her body.

The giant, appeared to be made of water, innocent civilians stuffed inside, hiding what appeared to be another man, but he seemed to control the water giant. The giant began to reach for her, still paralyzed by fear she didnt mife. But before the giant got to her she was lifted into the air, by a man in a black suit. He put her down on her balcony safely.

"Stay inside." He said, she was awe struck. This mysterious man had just saved her life. She nodded meekly, "w-whats your name." She said, grabbing his wrist before he left. "Cat, Cat Nior." He smiled, looking back at her. She nodded, unlocking her balcony door and getting inside. She watched as he jumped away.

Later that night mariee had fallen asleep. She awoke to the sound of knocking at her window. She got up and opened the window. Outside she saw cat nior, perched on his extended staff.

She pulled her windows open, allowing him to sit I'm the window. "Hey, just making sure your alright." He smiled gently. Mariee rubbed her eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be." Mariee zaid, rubbing her eyes. Cat noir looked at her, "oh did I wake you?" He asked, mariee nodded gently.

"Sorry," he paused, "mind if I ask, what's your name?" Mariee looked at him. "Its mariee." She smiled lazily. "Well miss mariee, stay safe, I'll let you get back to bed." He jumped back on his staff and jumped away. Mariee closed her window and went back to bed.

~~~~~~
Word count: 368