chapter seven, just friends.

It was now Saturday morning, mariee was in her bathroom, she had her toothbrush in her mouth and a hairbrush stuck in her hair. She had her phone in her hand, Adrien had texted her to see if they were still going to meet up by the school.

Mariee replied with a simple 'yep'. Once the text was sent she continued on with brush her teeth. She put her toothbrush in its holder and finished brushing her hair. She walked back into her room and threw on her usual attire. She tied her hair up into a pony tail and left her house, locking the doors.

She made it to the school before Adrien, his bodyguard dropped him off and he waved at her. "Hey Adrien," she smiled, getting up. She walked to him. "So, wanna go to the museum or the movies?" She asked, holding up two fingers. "We can do the movies, I haven't been there in a while." Adrien smiled.

They were seen by many people, who just assumed that they were a pair, but they ignored the fact that people were thinking this. They made it to the movies and ran into Chloe. She looked disgusted at the sight of the two together.

"Dont tell me you two are a thing." She rolled her eyes and Mariee glared at her. "Chloe, we are just friends. Nino would be here too if he didint have to do something with Alya." Adrien sighed. "Well. Fine." Chloe began to walk off, before pausing and whispering to mariee, "back off, Adrien is mine."

Mariee rolled her eyes as chloe finally left. Mariee and Adrien went inside the movie theater and went to watch the movie.

After the movie was done Adrien and mariee went and walked around a park, just talking about school and stuff like that. "Hey, uhm, sorry about chloe, we have been friends for a long time." Adrien apologized. "Its fine, I dont care." Mariee smiled.

It began to get dark so they split ways and went home.

~~~~~~
Word count: 341