Halloween pt. 1(ch. 10)

"Are you guys excited?" Mariee shouted as Nino, Adrien and her walked out off the school. "Exited for what?" Adrien asked. Mariee stopped and her jaw dropped. "Are you dumb? Its halloween!" Marrie said loudly jumping around. "I'm gonna be a witch!" She shouted. Chloe and Sabrina walked over.

"Really? Dressing up for Halloween?" Chloe said, in a discussed manner. "Well duh, dressing up is fun," mariee smiled, placing her hand on her chin. "Oh wait, you dont know about fun." Mariee put on a devilish smile. Chloe looked very offended. "Right, says you. Always studying to get 'good grades' what a nerd. Get a sabrina." Chloe smirked, flipping her hair. "Why you--" mariee clenched her fists and went to punch chloe, but adrein and nino held her back.

"Lemmie at her!!" Mariee yelled, trying to free herself. "Lay a finger on me and I will call my daddy on you." Chloe grinned, grabbing her cell phone. "Like I'm scared of your dad!" Mariee yelled and the two boys pulled her to the ground. She huffed and crossed her arms. "Just leave her alone chloe." Adrein said gently, pulling mariee up. "Blueb- I mean Mariee did nothing until you came over here." He said, grabbing mariees arm to keep her from attacking.

Chloe and sabrina strutted away. Adrien let go of mariee and sighed. "She walks around thinking she can do whatever she wants!" Mariee yelled and stomped her foot. "Why did you hold me back! I could have wooon!" Mariee jumped to Adrien and shook him a little.

"My dad is allowing me to have a costume party tonight. You should come over." Adrein smiles. "Sure! I'll go back home, finish the skirt on my costume, get it on, do the makeup and stuff. Then I'll head over!" Mariee smiled and skipped away. Adrien laughed slightly. "That girl." Nino looked over and raised an eyebrow. "Bro. Do you like her?" Nino laughed, nudging him slightly. "What!? No?! I mean-- I dont know.." Adrein sighed. "Well, I'm gonna go finish decorating my house." Adrein smiled and left.

Mariee dat in her house, a seeing needle between her lips while she gathered the last bit of dark purple she had, she pulled the needle from her lips and grabbed some thread. She put the thread into the needle and began to sew the skirt together. Mariee almost poked herself with the needle when there was a knock at the window. She put on a tired expression and opened her window, seeing the fermilliar black masked face. "Hello cat." She said, dropping her arms to her sides.

"Hey~" He smiled slyly. "What do you want. I'm kinda busy." Cat looked around the room, it had been decorated and bats and spiderwebs were hanging from the ceiling. "What are you working on?" He peeked over her shoulder to see the skirt and needle. "A costume. You happy now?" Mariee looked at him with a tired expression. "I have to finish and go to a party, I kinda have to get that done." Cat shrugged. "Maybe I could help?" He smirked, "I would take that offer, but I dont want you to mess anything up." Mariee shrugged. "Okay, good bye now." She smirked and started to close her window.

Cat jumped away and mariee sat down, she finished her costume and got ready, doing her makeup, curling her hair, and getting her costume on. Mariee did one final spin in the mirror and smiled. "Its looks good, probably could have done better on the cloak.

The costume was a dull purple, it made up a majority of the costume. She had a big bell shaped skirt that went down to her knees. She had a black cloak that covered her shoulders, it was held together by a small black ribbon around her neck. Her face was decorated with black face paint, a spiderweb design came down from her winged eyeliner and her lips were covered in a bright red lipstick.

She pulled on her boots, grabbed her witch hat, and left her house. She walk to Adriens house, not at all surprised by all the girls who were there just to see him. Mariee ran over as she saw Adrien and his bodyguard walk through a small gated walk way. Adrein was dressed like a skeleton, black face paint covering most of his face, and the rest was white. "Mariee, you made it!" Adrein said with a smile, he pulled her into a hug and her face flashed red. "O-Of course! Halloween is my favorite!" she smiled backing out of the hug. 

Adrien led mariee into the giant house, it was decorated with fake bats, spiderwebs, lights and more. Along the walls were tables filled with sweet treats. "Nino,  Marienette, Alya, and other people from school should be here soon." adrien smilled down at mariee. "Is chloe coming?" Mariee looked up at adrien, "yea, shes a close friend and i asked her to be nice to you." Mariee nodded gently, Chloe just had something that allowed her to always annoy mariee, and its always worked, you dont know how many times Mariee had just wanted to full on attack Chloe.

"Fine, but one word to annoy or anything against me, I will attack," Mariee crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks. "ha your so cute whe-- I mean-- Nothing!" adrien turned and walked away to go greet more guests. Mariee looked turned to watch adrien and she saw chloe hugging him really tight. The second she let go she shot a nasty glare at mariee. "Aw, where did you buy your cheap costume?" Chloe snickered. she was dressed as an angel. "Ya know, I think you have the wrong costume. You should be a devil," Mariee grinned, she gave chloe a sly look. "WHY YOU LI--" Chloe yelled.  She looked over at adrien and immediately stopped.

The party went on like you would expect, there were a ton of kids from their school, and chloe followed adrien around all night.

~~~~~~

word count- 1005

Sorry for the wait