chapter six, Weekend plans

Mariee was walking out of school, talking with Nino, "mariee!" Adrien ran up behind the two. "Hey Adrien, what do you need?" Mariee smiled, "My dad is gonna be out for the weekend, you two wanna hang out? Natalie and my bodyguard said I could have some friends over." Adrien asked.

"Sorry dude, I have to hang out with Alya." Nino shrugged. "I can come, you two are like, my only friends and I live alone." Mariee laughed gently. "Great! Message me when you can come over." Adrien smiled and they all parted ways.

Mariee made it to her house. She stood on the balcony. "Hm, no akuma attacks, I guess that means a day off for me." Mariee shrugged, walking back inside, "what should I do? Maybe I could call Adrien, I'm not supposed to go over there today, so why not just call." Mariee said to herself. She shugged and sat down on the couch. She could probably finish unpacking.

"Maybe calling him on the computer would be better." Mariee shugged, getting up and walked to her to her room. She sat at her desk and called Adrien, she tapped her foot as she waited for him to reply.

"Hey mariee," she heard his fermilliar voice as Adriens face appeared on screen. "Hey, I hope I'm not intetuppting anything." Mariee smiled, fixing her swivel chair to face her screen.

The two talked for a while, about stuff they should do over the weekend, the three heroes of paris, and more stuff like that. Mariee had gotten up half way through their call to go get some tea, Adrien had teased her about when she sat down from getting her tea and already half of it was gone.

"Its a bummer Nino cant join us, it would be more fun with all three of us." Mariee said, taking the last sip of her tea. Before they knew it, it was past ten o'clock, but they didnt mind. It was the weekend after all.

~~~~~~
Word count: 335