Halloween pt 2(chapter 11)

The night went on like you would expect, Chloe kept close behind adrien, not letting mariee anywhere near him. "I should just face it, im pretty sure midnight  hair over there likes adrien too, and then theres chloe. Im never actually gonna get a chance with adrien." Mariee sighed and looked at the blond male. 

Mariee felt her heart sink. As the moment of realisation finally bursted into her brain. The realization of, "I never had a chance with Adrien in the first place." Mariee sulked her way to one of the balconies of the agrest mansion. She sighed as she looked at at the dispercung crowd of people who couldnt squeeze their way into the mansion. Mariee sighed, without noticing it, she had become hawkmoths next victim.

Standing on the balcony, the black akuma flew into mariees choker, a reddened butterfly shape around her eyes was formed, hawkmoth had successfully akumatized Lady Owl. She, unlike many others, became a darker version of lady owl, "ah lady owl," the day that hawkmoth shall win had finally arose, "lady bug and cat niors little friend is now fighting against them." Hawkmoths voiced echoed in mariees head, "you know your mission, now go, cause havoc around this city of paris." Hawkmoths voice laughed manically in her head.

With a powerful leap, mariee took off, she began to grab random people off the street, the akuma attack had been aired on tv, Marienette and Adrien soon transformed and soon met up at the scene of the akuma attack. "LADY OWL!" Cat yelled from the ground, staring up at her, as she began to tie the civilian to a lamp post. "Oh hello~" she smirked, "and what do you two need?" She looked at them with a smug expression. "What are you doing and where is the akumatized victum?" Cat asked , lady owl clearly was getting on ladybugs nerves.

Lady owl landed and stepped close to cat. "How dumb can you be?" She flicked his chin and strode off to find another victim. "cat, she is the villain," ladybug looked at him, very disappointed. Cat looked in the direction lady owl went, and back to ladybug, "oh you mean-- shes the-- ooooh!" Cat jumped as he realized his former teammate was the villain, but neither of them knew she was leading them right to her trap. 

Lady owl had tied a bunch of humans to lamp posts and waited for her two allies.  Cat was the first to walk into lady owls trap, the second he crossed a line lady owl projected herself at cat. She tackled him to the floor, "nice of you to join me." she smirked at cat. She held him down with her surprising strength. Cat managed to push Lady owl off, she fell into ladybugs arms, realised it, and eblowed her in the ribs. She jumped to the other side of the street and waited for cat or ladybug to jump at her.

"What's the matter? You two need more time to discuss your plan?" Lady owl teased, cats face tensed, it was definite that her behavior was messing with him, and he didnt like it. "Augh, you guys are slooooow," Lady owl complained, she threw her shoulders forward in a temperamental manner. She jumped away, off to the mayor's home.

"Got it cat?" Ladybug asked, and looking at cats determined face, he had it down and memorized.

Whilst The cat and the bug where talking, lady owl snuck her way into the mayor's office. She used her special rope arrows to tie around the mayor tightly, and with a swift leap, she burst through the window, the mayor hanging from the rope.

Lady owl hovered in the street, "let's see, where shall I put mr. Mayor? Ah, I know the perfect spot~" she began to fly twords the Eiffel tower, once there she stuck the arrow in the very top. With that, she waited for the two heros. Lady owl landed, she walked circles around the tower, waiting for cat and ladybug.

"Ah finally, the cowards decided to show up!" Lady owl was midair, she landed on the ground with a thud, two feet in front of cat. With a panic cat struck her hard with his staff, lady owl was knocked off balance and to the ground. She sat up and felt her cheek, the anger welling up inside her.

She got back on her feet, grabbing a bow and her arrows. She jumped to a rooftop and out of sight on the effile tower. On the tower was Rina rouge, ladybug and cats partial teammate, and with a powerful kick from Rina, Lady owl was knocked to the floor.

Lady owl laid unconscious on the floor of the Eiffel Tower. Ladybug grabbed the choker around Lady owls neck and smashed it, detransforming Lady Owl into Mariee.

At the sight of Mariees limp body, Cats face showed that he was beginning to get even more worried seeing as she wasn't awake. He himself detransformed himself out of sight from ladybug. Once he was back to Adrien he ran down to her.

"Mariee, please wake up!" He sat down on his knees and picked up her limb body. Ladybug looked a bit confused, then a look of jealousy flashed over her face as she left.

Mariee slowly awoke, she was laid on a couch in her apartment. "Hey-- how are we here?" She mumbled gently, sitting up and realizing it was her apartment. "Y-Your keys were in your bag." Adrien said. Nino walked over with him, a mouth full of food.

"You alright? You were akumatized, but how?" Adrien sat next to her on the couch. "I-- uh--" Mariee looked st the two.. "Nino, could you give us a minute?" He shrugged, still a mouth full of food from mariees pantry.

He left her apartment, and stood outside. "Okay adrien-- dont judge me but hete the thing..." she mumbled. "I-I like you alright!" She said, a pure red blush crossing over her face

~~~
Word count: 1007

IM BACK, DID YA MISS ME?