chapter four, Ladybug and cat nior

Mariee made it to effie tower shortly before ladybug and cat noir. "Uhm, who are you?" Ladybug said. Mariee jumped up and turned to face the two. "I'm lady owl, and you two?" A look of confusion spread across ladybugs face.

"We are paris's heroes, ladybug and cat nior." She said. "Oh, well I guess I joining you two." Mariee smirked and turned back around. "Wait. What's your power anyway?" Cat nior questioned. "Well, I can see the enimes next move, so we can figure out what to do." Mariee shrugged, seeing the target. "Okay."

The discussed a plan they would use mariees arrows to pin down the dragon lady's sleeves, then ladybug would go get the akuma and cat would bait the dragon lady into place.

"Ready?" Mariee questioned. The two nodded. "Be careful cat!" She said as he jumped off to get the dragon lady's attention. Mariee perched up at the top of the Eiffel Tower, her bow and arrows in hand. As soon as the dragon lady came in sight mariee shot her arrows, they went to the dragon lady's sides, bh young through her sleeves and pinning her to the building.

Ladybug quickly jumped to action, she pulled the akuma from the dragon lady's wrist. She broke it in half and caught the akuma. Mariee flew over to the two. "Good work. I gotta go." Mariee waved, flying off.

The next day at school, mariee was hanging out with Adrien when chloe walked over, she pulled Adrien away and glared back at mariee. "Uhm, Nino, what was that?" Mariee asked, glancing over at nino, Mariee covered her mouth, hiding a little giggle.

"That's just chloe, she hates when other girls hang out with Adrien." Nino shrugged. "Why?" Mariee removed her hand from her mouth, a confused look spreading over her face. "Chloe thinks that Adrien like, belongs to her." Nink shrugged.

~~~~~~

Word count: 315