chapter eight, I can't like him.

Mariee sat on her bed, her heart beating in her chest. "Why do I feel like this? Adrien and I are just friends," she mumbled to herself. She looked at the wall, "What is happening to you Mariee?"

Mariee stood up, she still had many boxes still laying around in her room, the thought of Adrien was still flying around in her head, she tryed to it off, but it stayed. She walked to the boxes and finished unpacking.

She sat on her bed, looking at her now unpacked room, but the second she was done, the thought of Adrien popped into her head once again. "No! Why wont it just go away!" She groaned loudly, curling into a ball on her bed.

She heard a knock at her window. "Uuugh." She got up and groaned. She opened her window to see a fermilliar masked face. "What do you want cat?" She groaned. "Whoah, you okay in there? I heard yelling." Cat looked at her, a concerned expression wiped along his face.

"I'm fine, I just-" she cut herself off, wondering if she should tell him. "Hm?" Cat questioned, the concerned look becoming more serious on his face. "I spent the day with this boy." She mumbled

"We are friends, and when he left, I just cant get him out of my head." She said, a saddened look, showing in her eyes. "Listen, bluebell," he said gently, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Bluebell?" She turned to him.

~~~Flashback to earlier~~~

Adrien and mariee were walking around near the Eiffel tower, the two noticed a patch of flowers, "those are bluebells." Mariee smiled, pointing at them. "They match your hair," Adrien smiled over at her. "I guess your a bluebell now." He laughed gently.

~~~end flashback~~~

"Oh, I uh--" Cats face flushed red, "i just saw one earlier and I thought it matched your hair well!" Mariee sighed, "but he calls me bluebell. It's getting late cat, you best be on your way." She smiled a weak smile, this whole thing still troubling her. She gave him a light hug before closing her window and going to bed.

~~~~~~

Word count: 359