chapter nine, do I really like her?

Adrien waved goodbye to mariee as they stopped at her house. He watched her walk inside and started his walk back to the school. He reached the school where he saw his bodyguard waiting for him.

Adrien laid around at home for a while, the thought of mariee buzzing in his head. "Plagg, I cant like her. Ladybug is the one I like!" He said, his tone filled with disbelief. "You can like more then one girl Adrien." Plagg said, a little disbelief in his voice. "Tell me about this new girl." Said the little kwami, eating a slice of camembert.

"Well, she has beautiful chocolate brown eyes." Adrien said, sitting up in his bed. "Adrein, you seem to like her." Plagg said, a smug smile forming on his face, "What's her name?" Adrein looked over at him, "Mariee," Adrien said, rolling over on his bed. "Wait, you said ladybug is the only girl for you, right?" Plagg asked, a mouth full of camembert. "Yeah?" Adrein said, a bit confused about why plagg was asking. "What about this lady owl chick, you were flirting with her, right?" Plagg said, floating over to Adrien, "yeah, but all that was a joke." He said, sighing.

It began to get dark, and adrein hadent heard anything from mariee. "Plagg, I'm gonna go check on mariee, wanna come?" He asked, getting up. "Your just gonna show up in the middle of the night?" Plagg said, a smug look on his face. "Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess I'll go as cat nior~" Adrien said, sending the same smug look back at plagg.

They made it to her house, adrein was already transformed. He heard a yell from inside her house. He panicked and went up to her window, knocking with a worried look in his face. She opened the window, "what do you want cat?" She said, annoyed. "Whoah, you okay in there? I heard yelling." Adrien said, looking around.

"I'm fine, I just--" she cut herself off. "Hm?" Adrein tilted his head, he felt himself becoming more concerned.
"I spent this boy.." she said gently, rubbing her arm nervously

"We are just freinds, and when he left, I just cant seem to get him out of my head." She said, her frustration turning into sadness. Adrien got up, he walked over to mariee and placed a hand on her shoulder, "listen bkuebell." He said gently. "Bluebell?" She tuned around.

~you know the flashback~

"Oh I uh-" adreins face flashed red, "I just saw one earlier and I thought it matched your hair well!" Adrien watched mariees expression change, she sighed. "He calls me bluebell. Its getting late cat, you should be on your way." Adrein looked at her, seeing that this was still flowing around in her head. She gave a weak smile and hugged him. Then he left.

~~~~~~
Word count: 478