Moving in

💁Jaz pov💃

We got back to our new house and the moving truck was already there.

"Um when did that get here?" I ask looking at the girls.

"Oh it came over here when we came, it already has all our stuff in it so we don't need to go back to Australia, I think that the other one should be here soon" Deana said looking at the house.

We start walking up the driveway to the house when someone calls out my name, I turn around to see Taylor and Tristan standing there looking at me. Tristan runs up to me and hugs me. "hey buddy what are you doing" I ask him. he didn't reply, I think that he was amazed at the truck. "why is there a truck at that house?" he says pointing at my new house. "I'm moving in there with my friends Deana and Elyssa" I say to him. that causes him to start screaming. I walk over to taylor and he gives me a hug. "Why did you hug me" i ask "why did you hug back" he says copying my facial expressions.

The other truck arrives and we decide to go in and start unpacking.Taylor said that he would get his dad and his older brother to help move all the furniture in.

~5 hours later~

Finally all the unpacking is done and the house doesn't look that bad.

I walk over to my room to find Tristan sleeping on my bed so I decide to leave him there and go find the others.

I couldn't find them anywhere so I got out my phone and called Deana. "bitch where the fuck are you?" I ask with a bit of sas "slut I am in the backyard with Taylor and elyssa, where is Tristan?" "he is asleep in my room I will be down there soon".

I walk down stairs and into the backyard to find Deana, Elyssa

,Taylor and two other people standing with them. "hey guys I'm Jaz, the most amazing person you will ever meet" I say in an excited voice.

Everyone turns around and stares at me "what do I have something on my face" I ask confused.

"Dude is that the really hot girl you where talking about on the phone?" one of the boys said not taking their eyes off me. "yeah isn't she just amazing" taylor replied and still they had their eyes on me.

"I know right she is just the most perfect, sexy girl I have ever seen" I say standing next to the boys." So anyway who are you and why are you in my backyard?" I ask poking at them.

"Oh I am Austin and this is j.c, taylor called us and said that this really hot chick moved in across the road and he also said that he had some friends so.... here we are" Austin said.

"Awwwww you think I'm hot that's cute" I say to taylor and he just looks down at his feet.

"So do you guys want to go in the pool?" I ask and everyone said yes.Deana,Elyssa and I went up to our rooms and got changed into our bikinis. I was wearing a Fluor pink billabong bikini. Deana was wearing a black bikini and Elyssa was wearing a light blue bikini.by the time we got back to the backyard all the boys where already in their bored shorts.

Everyone was in the pool but I decided to tan for a little bit. "Hey slut get in the pool before I come over there and cut all your hair off" deana yells from across the yard, "no not yet I'm taning" I reply. then I feel something pick me up. next thing I know I was in the pool. I get up to catch my breath to see Taylor standing at the edge of the pool laughing. "really again?" I ask annoyed. "yeah I couldn't help my self, you just looked so hot sitting over there I thought I would help you cool down" he says still laughing.

A couple of hours passed and we decided to stay at my house for the night but Tristan went home."so who is up for a game of truth or dare?" J.c asks with an evil grin. we all say yes. "ok I'm going first" J.c said.

"Taylor truth or dare?" J.c asks. "dare" Taylor says, "ok I dare you to kiss Jaz on the lips for 30 second" J.c says and looks at me. "I'm fine with that" I say and look at Taylor. that's when all the fun began.