Back to Australia

💁Jaz pov💃

I arrived in Australia after a long flight. I do think that I overreacted but Taylor isn't the only reason I came here, I came here to have a bit of a break. I got off the plane and got my bag. I called a taxi and they dropped me off at my house. when I got there I opened the door and saw my mum sitting at the kitchen table. "hey mum" I said and dropped my bag. "darling what are you doing here?" she asked "I just needed a break, so I though that I would come back here for a bit" I said and sat down on a chair. We talked for a bit then I went up to my room and got in bed. I was on my phone and I got a text from Taylor it said 'I am so sorry for what I did, please come home everyone is worried' I felt bad for leavening everyone behind but I just needed to get away. I text back 'I am fine, I am sorry for leaving like that I just needed to get away from everything, and tell everyone that shawn is awake' I sent it and about 30 seconds later he text back 'thank go you are ok I told everyone about shawn and we are going to see him now. love you bye' after that I fell asleep.

😊Deana pov😝

We got to the hospital and we went to see Shawn. he looked a lot better. we told him about Jaz and he death stared Taylor. this wasn't very good.

🎼shawn pov😋

When Deana told me what happened between Jaz and Taylor I got so angry. I consider Jaz my little sister and it makes me really mad to know that one of my bedtfriends hurt her. "Taylor what the fuck?" I asked "I don't know what I was thinking" he said "you were thinking that you could ditch the ugly bitch for me" Tiffany said then Deana grabbed her by the hair and threw her out of the room. "well what are you going to do bro?" I asked Taylor "I have already booked the flight and it is next week, I am going to go to Australia and sort it out" he said "why don't we all go over to Australia just to prove that we all care?" Jack G said and we all agreed. so that is the plan we are all going over to Australia. Deana went on her laptop and booked everyone a flight and luckily we could all get then together. yes we did just hire a private jet😌

~1 week later~

😍Taylor pov👌

We arrived at the airport in Australia and now we are all in a limo on the way to Jaz's house. "so is everyone here?" Deana said and started counting everyone. "Taylor, Nash, Cam, Hayes, Matt, Carter, Jacob, Dillon, Shawn, Mahogany, sam, Jack, Jack, Aaron, Josie, Maddison, Beau, Luke, Jai, Ariana, Jesi and me" Deana said. yes I know that we all didn't need to come but everyone wanted to.

We soon arrived at the huge house and there was a car in the driveway so that means that Karen Is home. I was about to knock on the door when Deana pushed past me and opened it. "hello Mummy" Deana said and walked over to Karen and hugged her. "what are you all doing here?" she asked in shock. "well I came to apologise" I said and stepped forward. "darling she isn't just mad at you she said that she needed some space" Karen said and hugged me. everyone else talked for a bit then I walked up to the top floor. I knocked on her bedroom door and she yelled 'come in' I walked in and dropped my bag on the ground. she ran up to me and I just started crying. "baby don't cry" she said and rubbed my back. "I am so sorry, never leave me again" I said "I won't, I miss you to much" she said and I laughed. we talked for a bit longer then she put my bag away. we went down stairs and Jaz got a shock when she saw everyone else standing in the kitchen. "Hey guys" she said and then hugged them all.

💁Jaz pov💃

"So where are we all going to sleep?" Hayes asked. "Hayes there Is like 1000 rooms in this house, I think there will be enough" I said and walked everyone upstairs. once everyone had a room to sleep in I went into the backyard and got in the pool. I went for a swim then I was joined by Taylor. we were talking about random shit then he said. "when are we getting married?" I kind of forgot about the whole thing "well when we get back I guess" I said. I wasn't really fussed when we are going to her married as long as we have fun.

Hey guys I am really tired so I am going to end the chapter here but yeah..... bye xoxoxo