The date

💁Jaz pov💃

Ok so it's 5:00 and Taylor is coming to pick me up at 6:00 so I think that it is time to start getting ready. so I scream out deana and Elyssas names and they come running on my room.

"Hey guys can you help me get ready?" I ask and they look at me with a shocked face. "are you really still in bed with that teddy bear?" deana ask with her mouth open.

"Umm yep" I said popping the p.

With that the girls rules the blanket on me and threw me off my bed. that is when everything started moving really quickly. deana was putting some light makeup on me and elyssa was waiting to do my hair. I swear sometimes these girls think I am a doll.

Deana finishes with my makeup,so now it is Elyssas turn to do my hair.

Elyssa finishes with my hair and I slip on the dress,shoes and Jewellery. I look in the mirror and I look amazing.

I have light makeup on but it still looks good and elyssa curled just the bottom of my hair, the dress Taylor picked out is a light pink strapless dress that stops just above my knees and my shoes are black flats.

I look at myself one more time and deana says that Taylor's car is here.

What already?!? well here goes nothing, I wait for the doorbell to ring and elyssa opens it and there is Taylor is a suite and tie.

"Wow you look amazing" I said without thinking.

"Yeah so do you Taylor said with the same facial expression as me.

"Well goodbye kiddies have fun now and, don't hurt my little jazzy,taylor or I will find you and hurt you" deana said in a serious tone.

And with that we got in the car and started to drive to wherever we where going.

"Her Taylor where are we going?" I ask very curious.

"Well that is for me to know and you to find out" he says with a wink.

We arrive at our destination and wow this place is amazing!!! it is a restaurant on the beach and It is just so gorgeous.

"Yeah I booked the place out so It will only be me, you and the waiters, no fans and no interruptions" he says and takes my hand. we start walking into the restaurant.

We get showed to our table and we order our food and talk for a little bit.

When we finish our food Taylor gets up, walked over to me and grabs my hand.

"Jaz I know I haven't known you for that long but it feels like I have known you my whole life and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asks not talking his eyes off me.

"Taylor caniff I feel the same way about you, so yes I will be your girlfriend". he smiles and kisses me. After that we took a walk on the beach and then went home. wow I am dating Taylor caniff.

😍Taylor's pov👌

Wow she actually said yes, I was actually going to start crying if she said no. I really like her and now we can start something.

We walked on the beach for a while then decided to go back to the girls place.

Jasmine caniff, that doesn't sound to bad.

😝Deana's pov😊

I hear the car pull into the drive way and I wait for Taylor and Jaz to come inside. the door opens and then they walk in.

"Deana, elyssa my room RIGHT NOW!!" Jaz says smiling. she kisses Taylor and then walk up to her room, we follow and shut the door behind us.

"Ok so tell us everything that happened" elyssa said jumping on the bed.

"Well ok first we went to this really gorgeous restaurant and we ate and talked for a bit then he grabbed my hand and asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes then we kissed and you know how when you kiss someone you get butterflies, yeah well, it felt like there was a stampede in my stomach, after that we went for a walk on the beach then we came home, so yeah".

We all talked for a little while and then went down stairs.

😍Taylor's pov👌

When all the girls went upstairs the boys asked me what happened on the date.i explained the whole thing and then we started watching T.V.

All the girls came down then Jaz ran back up the stairs and came back down with the huge teddy bear. wow she really likes that thing.

Deana sat beside Austin and Elyssa sat beside J.c and Jaz put the teddy on the ground and sat on that. I decided to join her on the floor and we just stayed up all night watching T.v.

Wow life is really great right now.

Hey guys Jaz here you should all go follow my friends Elyssa and Deana on twitter

Elyssa twitter: Batgirl_1D

Deana twitter: deana mcquillen

Thanks xoxox