The Announcement

(Still in Australia)🌏

💁Jaz pov💃

So we have been in Australia for 2 weeks now just because the boys love it. Elyssa said that she had something to tell everyone today and I have no idea what it is. everyone including my mum (she got back from France) is sitting in the lounge room on the top floor of the house. Elyssa walked in with Jc and they were holding hands. "Ok everyone we have something very important to tell you" Jc said with a smile on his face. Elyssa stood up and grabbed his hand again. "I'm pregnant" she says with a smile. "OMG lissy that's amazing" I say getting up and hugging her. "oh and we have decided that we are going to stay in America for the birth then we are moving back here" she said. we talked for a bit longer then we decoded to book some plane tickets to go back to America. when they were payed for we went for a swim. we leave for America in 2 days.

While everyone is still in the pool I decide to make a video saying that I am Engaged and that Elyssa is pregnant. half way through the video Taylor comes and joins me. when we are done filming I start editing then uploading. "I want to go to Starbucks" Deana said running into my room. "ok then" I say and get up. i grab my penny bored and purse and we all start going to Starbucks.

When we arrive at Starbucks we are greeted by the biggest bitch in town Jesi. let me tell you something about Jesi, well before I went over to America Deana had a boyfriend called Johnno, Jesi and Johnno were bestfriends but you could tell that Jesi liked him while He was dating Deana anyway Jesi being the slut she is decided to make up a rumour that Deana was chatting up someone else when she wasn't and then Deana and Johnno broke up and Jesi started dating Johnno.

"Oh hey Jaz, Deana, Elyssa and very attractive boys" she says with a smirk. "Jesi please stop talking every time you open your mouth I can smell dick" I say covering my nose. "what ever slut" she said turning around and holding Johnno's hand. what a whore. I didn't reply to that because I knew that it would turn into a fight. "Johnno I can't believe that you ever dated Deana she is so ugly" Jesi says with a laugh. oh no she didn't just insult my bestfriend. that's when I lost it. I tapped on Jesi's shoulder and she turned around then I punched her straight in the face, then Deana came over and started punching her. when we were done she got up and she was holding her nose. "no wonder no one likes you girls you are just sluts that moved in with some random guys in another country" she said pointing to Austin and Taylor (Elyssa, Jc and the janoskians stayed at home). "well at least we don't suck random peoples dick's and we don't get fingered by someone that is 7 years older then us" Deana said and I have her a high five. after that she left with Johnno. "this is why I love you babe" Taylor said coming up behind my and hugging me. we got our drinks and walked home.

"I just can't wait until you hear me on the stereo, your gunna hate this fucking song it goes like" is all I cod hear coming from upstairs. what the heck is going on . "La da da da da da" what the actual fuck is happening. when we get up stairs I could see the janoskians singing. when they finished I walked over to James and said "was that a new song I heard" he looked at me and said "yeah odd it sound good?" "yeah it sounded great" I said and went upstairs. when I got there everyone was sitting on the couch on their phones. "I am going to watch pretty little liars" I say and put the movie in the TV.

~2 days later~

😍Taylor pov👌

So we finally landed in Indiana and we are in a cab on the way back to the house. the janoskians stayed in Australia. when we got back to the house it was already 4:30 pm so I decided that I would go and tell my family about the engagement. when I got inside I hugged everyone then called them into the living room. "ok guys I have something to tell you all, Jaz and I are engaged" i say and they all smile. "what does that mean?" Tristan asked with a confused face. "we it means that we are going to be loving together for a very long time" I say and he just says "yes". haha he really likes her. after talking for a bit I went back across the road. when I walk in the front door I heard Jaz singing from the lounge room. She was singing wild life by jack and jack. wow I never new she could rap. it was only the start of the song so I joined. I sang jack g's part and she did the other parts. our voice sound really good together. Deana started face timing jack and jack and they we're listening to our singing and they said it was awesome.

When the song was over Deana and Austin went for a walk and Elyssa and Jc were making a video in their room. I went into Jaz and i's room and I was randomly looking through don't stuff and I found a songbook and i opened it to a page. the song was called 'baby don't cut'. "that song was for my cousin" she said and walked over to me. she started singing and I got tears in my eyes straight away.

When she was done we were both in tears. "Jaz I'm so sorry" I said while hugging her. "she is in a better place now" she said kissing me. When we are done she sings another song then we go and find the others. we walk down stairs and Deana and Austin are sitting on the couch. "what's doin?" Jaz asks sitting next to Deana. "well we got bored so we are having a party tonight" she says. everyone started arriving and the party begun.

💁Jaz pov💃

When the party started there was HEAPS of people here. everyone was already drunk. I was standing in the kitchen eating some cake and some random guy came up to me and started kissing me. um wtf. then out the corner of my eye I could see Taylor walk out the door. I pushed the guy off me but he grabbed me and started kissing me again. He was to strong but eventual I got out of his grip and ran up the stairs.

😍Taylor pov👌

I walked into the kitchen to see Jaz kissing some guy. wtf. I ran up to the bathroom and locked myself in there. "Taylor I know you are in there I didn't kiss back it was just a random drunk guy" she said banging on the door. I got out a razor and started cutting my wrists. I don't care if she didn't kiss back she still did it. I love her so much and seeing her with another guy makes me so angry. "Taylor open to door right now" she said with anger in her voice. I didn't answer then all of a sudden the bathroom door got kicked down. my eyes started going fuzzy and theist thing I heard was Jaz yell my name then she came over to my and lifted my head up from the ground. then everything went black.

💁 Jaz pov💃

I kicked down the door to see Taylor laying on the bathroom floor with blood all around him. omg why did he do this? I ran over to him and lifted him up then I grabbed out my phone and called Deana and told her to come up to the bathroom. when she got in here we called an ambulance and then we got taken to the hospital. Taylor was taken in and we have to sit in the waiting room.

~2 hours later~

💁Jaz pov💃

After 2 hours of waiting and crying the doctor finally came out and said "Jaz wade, Taylor would like to see you now" I got up and wiped my eyes. the doctor took me to his room and I ran up to him and started crying onto his chest. "I'm so sorry baby It didn't mean anything to me he was drunk and strong" I said hugging him. "no it's ok I'm sorry I shouldn't have over reacted" he said looking at me. Everyone else came in and we started talking then we all had to go home but Taylor had to stay overnight. I stayed as well while everyone else went home. I was laying on the chair thing and I closed my eyes then Taylor said "babe come lay with me" and he patted the bed beside him. I got up and laid down next to him. "so have you thought about the wedding yet?" he asks. "well I have a bit but I think that we should wait like 1 year until we actually get married" he nodded and then we fell asleep.

Hey guys Jaz here I am kind of running out of ideas and sorry for spelling mistakes but yeah..... bye xoxoxo