The family song

😍Taylor pov👌

Today my friend Jack Dail is coming over because I haven't seen him in like 3 years and he said that he is bringing his girlfriend as well.

There was a knock on the door so I went and answered it. "hey bro" I said giving Jack a man hug. "her Taylor this is my beautiful girlfriend Shae" he said pointing to the girl. she had long black hair with bright green eyes. "hey I'm Taylor" I said and she just waved. I invited them in and I yelled out to Jaz, she soon came running down the stairs. "yeah what do you want babe" she said trying to catch her breath. "OMG you are Jack Dail" Jaz said kind of fan girling. "yeah you must be Jaz, Taylor and I are good mates" Jack said. "why did you never tell me this?" Jaz said with her mouth still open. "because you never asked" I said closing her mouth. we all talked for a bit then I introduced Jack and Shae to the others. "so there is like 20 people all living in one house" Shae asked seeming confused. "yeah pretty much" I say. "actually I don't really know how many people live here anymore because Beau comes and goes when he wants and Josie stays here sometimes then other times she stays at her parents house" Jaz said.

💁Jaz pov💃

So today I have already met Jack Dail and his girlfriend Shae. Shae seems pretty nice but she is shy. when we were done introducing them to everyone we talked for a bit then they had to go. "DEANA" I yell and she comes running into my room. "yeah what do you want?" she asked "well I really want to go to Starbucks but I don't want to go alone" I say and she just says "her your penny bored slut we are going" wow this girl really loves Starbucks. we rode for a bit then we got to the amazing store we got inside and ordered our drinks, we also got some photos with some fans, we got our drinks then we went to the park that is down the road from our house. we were sitting on the swings when I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I turned around to see who it was and it was

Taylor. "hey sweetie" he said kissing my nose "hello" I say and take a sip of my drink. "so I think that we should go back to Austria for a bit of a holiday soon" Taylor said "why is that?" I ask "well I don't really know I just like it there and it would be a good place to get away to, plus you can spend some time with your mum" Taylor said "well when are you splaying this trip?" I ask "in like two weeks" he said and I nodded. "I have already brought the tickets so yeah" he said with a smile.

We mucked around for a bit longer then it was starting to get dark so we went home.

😊Deana pov😝

We got back to the house and Nash and Cam were sitting on the couch. "hello ladies" I say and join them "hey man" Cam said to me. we started watching breaking bad then I decided to make some cupcakes. I went into the kitchen and got out everything that I needed and I started mixing the batter. "baby, baby, baby ooh" Jaz screamed while walking into the kitchen "what the fuck" I say to her "what? I was singing" she said and I laughed. "you could sing something better" I say and she nods "I wanna be drunk when I wake up, on the right side of the wrong bed" she screamed. "Say something I'm giving up on you" Taylor screamed while walking into the kitchen. I laughed and continues making the cupcakes. "It's going down in yelling timber" Jack G screamed following Taylor into the kitchen. "you people are crazy" I say and they laugh. "Chloe I know your sister turns everyone on" shawn yelled from the 2nd floor if the house. everyone was just yelling random song lyrics and we all started singing wrecking ball. everyone was singing and recording it. when we were finished out little song we all went out side and started playing basket ball.

Hey guys I know this is a really short chapter but yeah... bye xoxoxo