"I have a gun"

🐘Austin pov🎩

So today I was thinking that I should take Deana on a bit of a date, we have been dating for a while now and I think that I love her.

I was thinking about just going out for dinner but I don't know, I think that I will go and talk to Jaz about it to see if she has any good ideas.

I walk up to Jaz's room and knock on the door "yeah come In" I walk into the room and sit on the floor with her. "hey Austin is there something that I can help you with?" she asks with a smile. "Yeah actually, I want to take Deana out on a date tonight but I have no idea where to take her, I also want it to be fun nothing boring" I say and she just smiles. "what?" I ask confused. "nothing I just can't believe that you are asking me I am probably the worst person to come to when it has to do with dating" she says with a laugh. "well then I guess that it will have to wait for another day" I say and just as I get up Jaz pulls me back down to the ground.

"Ok so this is what you are going to do, tell her that you are taking her somewhere and that she has to wear something that is comfortable, then first take her to bounce (the trampoline place) then take her to the fair and after that just take her to Starbucks because we all know that she is a white girl" Jaz says. "ok then I should probably go and tell her to get dressed because it is 11:30 am now so we should probably leave soon" I say and get up and walk out of the room. "oh and thank you for the advise" I say to Jaz before walking down the stairs.

I hope that this goes well.

💁Jaz pov💃

After Austin and Deana left to go on there date I went into the living room I see only Taylor there on the couch so I decide to play a prank on him.

I smudge my mascara and go and get my camera, I walk back into the living room and sit next to him. I put the camera on the kitchen bench so that you could still see our faces.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" Taylor asks pulling me into a hug. "well i-i-I was feeling sick today so I went down to the doctors and he told me" I stopped talking and started fake-crying "what did he tell you?" Taylor asks "Taylor he told me that I am pregnant" I say crying even harder. Taylor just looked at me with a shocked face "but babe we used protection" he tells me. "I have something to tell you as well, taylor....... I'm just kidding I'm not actually pregnant" I say laughing. "omg I hate you so much" he says in a joking voice then he pushes my off the couch. that caused me to get up and start wrestling him. "hey have you seen Elyssa lately because I haven't seen her for like a week?" I ask a bit concerned. "well Deana said that she hasn't come out of her room for ages, she makes Jc take her food" Taylor says. "ok then" I say to him.

~later that day~

Deana and Austin finally got back from their date and the boys went somewhere. "so deana did you get some? if you know what I mean??" I say to her and she just laughs "yes Jaz I did get some" she says laughing. that causes me to scream and It must have been a really loud scream because the boys came running in the door and all of a sudden Elyssa starts running down the stairs but she falls over the last five stairs then rolls on the ground, gets up on one knee and says "I have a gun". "wow what an entry, congratulations Elyssa" I say and everyone laughs.

After that whole thing we all decide to go for a swim. while everyone was in the pool I start playing the guitar and I singing sweater weather. after the song I get in the pool.

A couple of hours later everyone ended up eating ice cream while watching the note book. yes even the boys where crying.

I soon fall asleep on Taylor's chest.

Hey guys this is a short chapter but....yeah bye xoxoxo