Last chapter

(Ok so this is officially the last chapter of the Book but please read the authors note at the end)

~this is 10 years after the last chapter~

😝Deana pov😊

So life has pretty good for the last 10 years, a lot of things have happened like, Austin, Kian and I moved into our own house next door to Jaz and Taylor and I have had another baby her name is Mackenzie. we are all living a happy life and today is kian's 10th birthday.

"Happy birthday to you" we all finish singing to kian then we all clap as he blows out the candles. Today we invited Jaz, Taylor, Elyssa, Jc, Matt, Nash, Hayes, shawn, Jack, Jack, Aaron, Carter, Mahogany, Brent, Cameron, Jacob Dillon Sam and some of Kian's friends. i invited everyone because we are all still in touch and they are Our family.

We all messed around then it started getting late so everyone headed home. But before they all left Jaz said "tomorrow is Lexi's 10th birthday and I would like you all to come over so that we can have a party, we live next door Incase you didn't know so yeah bye everyone" then they all left.

💁Jaz pov💃

So it has been 10 years and today was Kian's birthday and tomorrow is Lexi's birthday. My life has been amazing when Lexi was old enough Taylor, Lexi and I all went on a world tour then we got a house next door to Deana and Austin.

About a year after Deana had Mackenzie I fell pregnant with my son Connor. he is 7 years old.

~the next day~

😍Taylor pov😘

So today is my little goes birthday and I have planned to get a jumping castle and a pony for her. everything is getting set up in the backyard and I am putting the jumping castle up.

Soon after everyone arrives and Lexi and her friends get to ride the pony. after a long day everyone goes home and we are left to clean up. when everything is clean we all go inside and go to sleep.

I am really loving life at the moment, it is perfect, I am still I touch with all of my friends and I have a beautiful wife and kids, life is great.

Hey guys this is officially the end of the book but I am going to start a Janoskians book as soon as I can so please go and read that it will be called: The Brooks brothers sister. so yeah I hope you enjoyed this and yeah please go and read my book it would be awesome but yeah..... bye xoxoxo