The maid

💁Jaz pov✌️

So today Taylor and I are going back to America because our honeymoon is over. "Tay Tay are you done packing?" I asked Taylor. "yeah babe I am done now" he said and we left the hotel. "shit I forgot Deana's cookies" I said as we left the hotel. Taylor groaned and i ran to the closets shop and I brought her a box of cookies. after that we left to go to the airport. when we arrived we got on the plane and I fell asleep straight away.

When the flight was over I called Deana and told her to come and pick us up. soon enough she came and took us back to the house.

When we got home I was expecting to see a huge mess but instead it was really clean. "alright, who the fuck cleaned the house?" I asked Nash. he laughed and said "it has been clean the whole time". "what the fuck are you laughing at?" I ask him a bit confused. he just shook his head 'no'. I got my suite case and took it up to my room. I put it on my bed. Then a maid walked out of the bathroom. "hello you must be Jaz, I'm Katy the maid, Nash hires me" she said and put out her hand for me to shake it. "yeah nice to meet you, but could you please leave my room?" I asked nicely. she nodded her head and left. that little shit.

I couldn't be bothered walking all the way down stairs so I just called Nash on my phone. "you little shit" I said to him when he answered the phone. "yeah I am pretty smart aren't I?" he asked. I just laughed and hung up the phone.

I started unpacking my bag. And when I was done I got in my bed and fell asleep.

Hey guys sorry for the really short chapter. I am really tired right now and Deana won't let me got to sleep so thanks bitch✌️ but yeah...... bye xoxoxo