Another kidnapping

😍Taylor pov👌

When I went to sleep last night I was thinking that today Jaz and I could go out for breakfast. I woke up this morning and booked us a spot at the pancake parlour. "morning babe" Jaz said to me as she woke up. "morning lovley" I said and kissed her. "so what are we doing today?" she asked me. "well we are going out for breakfast then I have no idea what we are doing after that" I said and she smiled.

"Here put this on" I said and handed her a pair of acid washed ripped high wasted shorts and a black tank top. "this is a good out fit, I have fought you well" Jaz said. I just laughed and she got in the shower. when she got out I dried her hair and I straightened it then put it in a high pony tail. Then I put applied her mascara and winged her eyeliner.

"Wow you did a really good job" Jaz said and she looked in the mirror. " yeah I know" I said and pulled a pose. soon enough we got in the car and drove to the pancake parlour. when we arrived there was quite a few people here. "what if we get noticed by fans" Jaz said. I grabbed her hand "it's ok, there won't be any fans here" I said and we walked inside. we got to our table and it was right next to a bunch if teenage girls.

"OMG you guys are Jaz and Taylor Caniff" one if the girls said. "yeah we are, but could you please keep it down we really just want to have a nice breakfast" I said nicely. the girl nodded and sat down with her friends. we ordered our food. when we were done eating the girl came back. "sorry for interrupting before but could I get a photo?" She asked. we both nodded and took a photo. I went to the bathroom and told Jaz that I would be back in a minute.

💁Jaz pov💃

When Taylor went to the toilet the girl said that her name was Emily. "so Emily have you been to any of our shows?" I asked her. "don't give me the nice talk, you listen here you little whore. stay away from my boyfriend, do you understand?" she asked me while gritting her teeth. I just stood there shocked. this bitch is crazy. "I will ask you one more time, do you understand?" she asked again. Then Taylor walked out of the bathroom. I didn't reply to her question, I just walked out with Taylor.

"What did you talk to Emily about when I left" Taylor asked as we got in the car. "oh just girly things" I said. I wasn't going to let her scare me. "where are we going now" I asked "well I was thinking that we could go to 6 flags" he said "I haven't been there in ages" I said "so do you wanna go there?" he asked me "yeah" I said. we drove to 6 flags and went on almost all the rides then it started getting late so we decided to head home.

When we got home Hayes was sitting on the couch. "hey hayes what's up buddy?" I asked as I sat next to him. "well I actually need to talk to you about something" he said in a serious voice. "yeah what's up?" I asked. "well today when you and Taylor were out you got some mail and I know that I shouldn't have opened it but I did" he said "and is that it?" I asked "no, it was a letter" he said and handed me the note.

I read it in my head. 'I told you to stay away from my boyfriend and you didn't listen so now one of you will pay big time!!'. it was obviously from Emily. this note mad me a bit scared. "Jaz is there something going on?" Hayes asked in a concerned voice. "well I don't really know anymore Hayes" I said. I took the note to Taylor and told him about the convo I had with Emily. "well what do you think we should do?" he asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. At this point I was actually really scared. "it ok I won't let anyone hurt you" Taylor said as he pulled me in for a hug. We told everyone about the situation and they said that they would leave the house. everyone decoded to go for a swim so that is what we did.

A few hours later everyone went inside and showered. when I was done I put on my onesie and got into bed.

~the next day~

🐸Mahogany🎤

I woke up with the light shining in my face. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I don't think that anyone else was awake so I decided to go for a run. I know that I wasn't really supposed to leave the house but I wasn't going to go far.

I put on some sports clothes and my runners and I left. first I went to the park that was around the corner then I went to the pond. there was no one else here accept an old couple that was feeding the ducks. I started running home when I felt something hit the back of my head. I was about to turn around to see what it was but everything went black.

😝Deana pov😊

When I woke up this morning I thought that today Mahogany and I could make a singing video. I got dressed and went into Mahogany's room. she wasn't there so I looked everywhere in the house. I tried calling her phone but she didn't pick up. I sent her a message and asked where she was but she didn't reply.

I went into her room again and found a note on her bed that said 'going for a run should be home about 10:00, Mahogany'. I checked the time and it was 11:00 Mahogany wouldn't be an hour late and if she was she would have called me. I went and found Jaz and told her and out the whole thing. Jaz suggested that we go and loon for her so we did.

We went to all these different places that Mahogany would go but we still couldn't find her then Jaz got a tact from a private number. it said 'if you want you precious Mahogany back come to the old shack on the outskirts of town'. "I think that we should call the police" I said and she nodded. I called the police and told them to wait there but not to go in just in sees they hurt Mahogany. Jaz called Taylor and told him what we were doing.

We drove to the old shack that the crazy bitch was talking about and we saw that the police were waiting just down the road. we opened the door and saw Mahogany laying on the floor. we walked into the shack more and saw a girl sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. "Emily what are you planing to do with her?" Jaz asked the girl.

💁Jaz pov💃

When we got in the shack we saw Mahogany on the floor and Emily was sitting on a chair in the corner on the room. "Emily what are you planning to do with her?" I asked. "well this was the only way that I could tell you properly, STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!" she yelled. "listen I know that it might seem hard to understand but Taylor and I are married" I said. she got up and walked over to me. "do you know how much time I have spent trying to get his attention?" she asked me. I shook my head no. "I spend all day and all night on social media just trying to get him to follow me" she said

"Well if that is what you want then I can just tell him to follow you" I said. She just stood there and looked at me. then she punched me in the arm really hard. then she started hitting me everywhere. Deana ran outside and got the police. they took Emily in the car and then an ambulance came and took a look at Mahogany and I. Mahogany was ok and she was awake now. and I was fine too so we all went back to the house.

We told everyone what had just happened and they were all shocked. Taylor got out his phone and tweeted 'you are no fan of mine if you treat my family like that'. Everyone retweeted it then I went into the kitchen and baked a cake.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter because it was longer!!!! I an thinking of stopping the book soon so yeah.... bye xoxoxo