From This Day

Athena's P.O.V

I never thought that I would have found my self again when I changed into this obedient little girl...

But I found the light that I was missing, the inspiration...

All the friends that I'm with today are the people who showed me the light again, I am now whole again...

The missing piece of the puzzle that was broken by my tormentors..the puzzle that was set aflame by my demons.

It is not whole again, I'm once again who I really am.
I am thankful for that, thanks to.my friends...
And now that I see that one of them needs me, I'll do my best to be there for her.

------------------------------
Jean's P.O.V

I was just crying the whole time, I looked at Athena, her sequin earrings are shimmering, her barbie pink lipstick is a matte finish, her pink glittery nails...she's much more girly now..
But I know for a fact that she's not just all that, she will be there beside me, fighting with me...

I could trust her.
"Athena, I miss him! I love him! I don't know what to do"

I told her everything, I poured my heart and soul.
"I know...This is a very difficult time for you, but I know that you can do this! This kind of situation can never be easy, but what would help you right now is a great and happy environment" she stated, I guess she's right, I will never be able to recover if I surround myself with stress and sorrow.

I need to do what I can to get better, I know Rob will be happy if I'm happy.

I stood up and just wiped my tears away, I smiled at Athena and walked out of the bathroom.

Both of us walked confidently through the hallway, the new kids are looking at us with confusion and interest.

This will be a very interesting year for me, this school gave me the most interesting experience.

I can't just drown myself in sorrow the whole year, I need to live, love and learn from everything that happens to me.

I took my phone and my earphones out of my pocket and basted the most fitting song for today
No Tears Left To Cry - Ariana Grande.

Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up

I walked around the school waving at the people I know with such energy, I don't know where it came from, but I like it.

Ain't got no tears in my body
I ran out, but boy, I like it, I like it, I like it
Don't matter how, what, where, who tries it
We're out here vibin', we vibin', we vibin'

After that emotional roller coaster, I needed this, a refreshing new start, this is the break that we all needed from last year, full of drama, romance, heartbreak, and mourning.

Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down
Can't stop now, can't stop so shut your mouth
Shut your mouth, and if you don't know
Then now you know it, babe
Know it, babe, yeah

Lisa's P.O.V

I'm attending a new school now, but It looks like it might be fun!
My best friend from years ago, Gregory, is also attending this school.
I can't wait to see him again!

Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in, like, all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up

I can't just sit all day at home, bawling my eyes out because of the things that haunts me, I can't just walk around thinking about my own mistakes and what happened.

I need a positive outlook on life and meet new people! I don't need to be miserable anymore! I will call Athena and Jean later to check on them!

Athena answered the moment it rang! She's with Jean too! Great!

Oh, I just want you to come with me
We're on another mentality
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up (oh, yeah)
Yeah, we turnin' it up

I had a nice chat with them, so much to do, so many adventures!
I don't care about what others think of me anymore!

If they judge me because of my past? Then so be it! Go! I have friends who stayed with me through out the years! I have friends who knew my every flaw and they never held it against me!

They point out the colors in you, I see 'em too
And, boy, I like 'em, I like 'em, I like 'em
We're way too fly to partake in all this hate
We out here vibin', we vibin', we vibin'

Jean's P.O.V

I am having such a blast, I can't even believe it!

This will be a wonderful year!
Can't wait for the adventures.

The End