Chapter Two - THOUGHTS

„What happened next?" asked aahil excited.

„Huh?"

Haider was all lost in his thought of noor, that he forgot to tell the story. He looked at the clock and saw that it was 3 am.

„Guys, it's too late now. Come let's go back." said haider and stood up from the beach. They all followed him.

„But listen, you have to tell us how it ends okey?" asked another drunk friend.

„Theek hain." said haider and they left the place to go home and get some sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Meera woke up from her sleep and saw that haider wasn't in her bed. She held her head and closed her eyes. She had too much alcohol last night at the party. When she looked around she saw some man's clothes on the floor. She looked at herself and and was shocked. She was wearing some man's shirt, she knew it wasn't haider's. She got out of the room and met her cousin.

„Meera! Good morning." she said and hugged her.

„Oh yuck, didn't you brush your teeth yet?" asked her cousin.

„Riya i have no idea how this happened. I saw some clothes in my room..and this kurta.."

Suddenly riya saw haider standing behin meera. She looked at him but haider gave her a sign to not tell her that he's here.

 She looked at him but haider gave her a sign to not tell her that he's here

„I don't know meera..it looks like, you slept with someone else.." said riya holding her laugh.

„Haan..i also think..but. Don't tell haider."

Haider's smile flew away when he heared that. Her cousin also didn't understand what she meant.

„Matlab?" asked riya confused.

„Matlab..he will freak out if he knows that i slept with someone else! We're getting married."

„Meera."

Meera turned and saw his angry face.

„Haider!" she hugged him tight and kissed his cheek.

„Where were you last night? Don't tell me that you were with your friends." she said smiling.

„Let's talk about that kurta you're wearing and with the man you slept last night." said haider.

„Arre! I myself don't know how this kurta-"