Chapter Three - SMART AND PRETTY

PAST

„Is there a problem?" asked noor smiling at them.

„Are you from india?" asked sameer happy.

„Haan uncle." said noor.

„Please take a seat." said noor and they all sat on their chairs.

Haider just continued looking at her. He didn't know why but she looked so beautiful with her simple make up.

„So, uncle i'm really sorry. We don't have something with chicken here. They don't think about us muslims." said noor as a joke and looked at the menu cart to find them something delicious to eat.

Sameer and naina just chuckled.

„Are you muslim too?" asked naina.

„Alhamdullilah, yes aunty." said noor looking at her.

Haider smiled looking at her, she didn't even notice him.

„What's your name ?" asked naina.

„Noor, Noor Safar." said noor smiling.

„Beautiful name." said naina smiling.

„Thank you." said noor.

„Beta don't worry, we'll have something easy. Maybe a salat. It's good to know that somebody from india lives here in switzerland and works here." Said sameer.

„Actually uncle, i was born here. I was never in india." said noor sad.

„Really?" asked naina.

„Arre, then let's make a deal. When our holiday ends, you have to visit us in india one day hm?" asked naina.

„Haan!" said sameer.

Noor just smiled at them shyly.

„Well, i don't have holidays for the rest of the year. Cause this is not my only job here. I also work in a supermarket." said noor.

„Oh really?" asked sameer.

„Haan."

Haider didn't talk to her enjoyed hearing something about her life.

„Ok beta, just bring us the salat then and we'll talk about the holidays later. Cause you meet a person twice in life, haina haider?"

That was the first time noor looked at haider. He smiled at her.

„Haan." he said looking at her and continued smiling.

Noor smiled too and left them to bring their salats. Haider saw that she wasn't interested in him, his smile flew away and look here and there in emberassment.

AFTER SOME DAYS

Haider rent a small boat for them on an afternoon. They were on the „Vierwaldstädtersee" they saw the whole city infront of them.

 They were on the „Vierwaldstädtersee" they saw the whole city infront of them