Chapter Nine - FIGHT

Noor was folding her clothes as aaysa played on the bed with ameer. They were warmly welcomed by all the family members. The only person noor could think of was haider. Imagining him with meera gave her a bad feeling. Suddenly aaysa started crying and noor got back on earth. She walked to them and took her in her arms.

„She's hungry. And i have to bath her." said noor and calmed her down.

„Okey..i'll leave. Just text me when you're ready." said ameer and opened the door.

„Ameer.." she said.

He turned and looked at her. Haider just passed through their room and listened to their conversation.

„Yes?"

„Thank you, for everything." said noor.

Ameer smiled.

„Don't be. I'm happy..if you're happy." said ameer.

Noor nodded and had tears in her eyes. Ameer hugged her tight and kissed aasya's forehead. Haider saw that, got angry and just walked away.

Noor broke the hug as she didn't feel comfortable.

„Sorry.." said ameer.

„It's okey.."

„Noor, i just want you to be happy. I know you still love him. If i knew that meera is getting married to your haider then i would have never brought you here. I'm sorry." he said sadly.

Noor had tears in her eyes.

„It's okey.." she said and walked to the bathroom with aasya.

Ameer walked out of the room. He walked around the house when suddenly aahil called him.

„Ameer! Come here, let's have a drink."

Ameer smiled and walked to them. Aahil and haider were having a drink in the living room.

„Thank you. But i don't drink." said ameer.

„Come on yaar.." said aahil.

„Let him be aahil. If he doesn't want to drink it's his problem." said haider and took another sip of his whisky.

Ameer knew why he acted like that. He just gave them a smile and walked out of the house. He sat on one of the chairs that were outside for the little party tomorrow. He took his phone out and called aleyah, noor's mother.

„Hello? Maa?"

„......"

„Yes, noor is fine. Aasya also."

„........"

„Actually, she's bathing her right now and then we'll go to sleep. We're really tired."

„......"

„Okey..take care, bye."

„What a damad!"

Ameer turned and saw haider standing there and looking at him.

„Haider?"

Haider stepped closer and sat next to him.

„Is she happy?" asked haider.

„Kaun?" asked ameer as if he didn't know who he meant.

„Noor..is she happy with you?"

„Well, i think so." said ameer and chuckled.

Haider just nodded.

„You're an idiot, you know that right?" asked ameer.