Chapter Twelve - TROUBLE.

Noor and haider were sitting on the bed. Aasiya fell asleep next to noor.

„The day you left..broke everything at my house." said noor.

„I told my mother that i want to marry you. And of course she said no. I started crying..i got mad and yelled at her. And for my stupidness..i told her that we've slept together..so that i only belong to you..."

PAST

SLAP!

Noor held her cheek and looked at her mother.

„What did you do? You slept with him? Before marriage? Before everything?!" asked her mother angry.

„Maa please!" said zaara and tried to protect her little sister.

„Nahin zaara!" her mother said and pushed her away.

„How could you do this noor?! How could you?!" yelled her mother.

„I love him." was the only thing noor said.

Her mother slapped her again and this time noor fell on the floor.

„NOOR AUNTY!" haider ran to his aunt and looked at her face.

„Haider.." noor smiled looking at his face.

Suddenly she could see two feet infront of her. She looked up and saw arjun, zaara's husband standing there and looked at the drama his mother did.

„Nc nc nc nc nc..noor." he said and helped her standing up. Noor pushed him away.

„Don't touch me!"

Arjun smiled.

„Oh i'm sorry. Now only his touh means something to you haina?" asked arjun making her angry.

„Noor."

Noor looked at her mother. She opened the door and threw her out.

„Maa?!"

„Out."

„What? This is my house also! My home! You're my family." said noor crying.

„Not anymore, my daughter doesn't sleep with a man being unmarried to him. Goodbye." her mother said and closed the door.

PRESENT
Noor whipped her tears away. Haider held her hand which was laying on her lap. Noor looked at him as she felt his touch. Haider looked into her eyes, she could see the tears in his eyes, the sadness.

„I'm sorry noor, i really am." started haider.

He kneeled down infront of her laying his hands on her lap.

„I know i hurt you when i left with my parents, but that was just too much for me. I was young..i..i never had these feeling before. I didn't know what was roght and what wrong."

„Do you know it now?" asked noor looking into his eyes.

„Haan.." said haider.

„The truth is that i just feel happy and save when i'm around you. And i love you, with all my heart, my body, my brain. Just everything." said haider snd cupped her face.

„That took you so long?" asked noor and started crying again.

„I'm sorry." he said and started crying too. Noor just hugged him tight and was happy to have heard these words from his mouth. Haider broke the hug and looked at her.