Chapter Ten - INTERLAKEN

Noor just looked at him. She was afraid of that question..of course the answer was yes. How couldn't she love him?

„Noor, why are we doing this?" asked haider and took her hand in his.

She was so lost in the moment that he totally forget that he was the one who's getting married and she's staying at his house..where his fisnce could just walk by and see them. Noor let go of his hand.

„I have to bring ameer his water." said noor and walked away.

„So, you're really married to him now huh?"

Noor turned around.

„Haan haider, just like you're getting married to meera. I'm not that stupid, did you really think i would loose my life and wait for you? For you?"

Ouch, that hurt him.

„You just left me alone haider. You left me alone with.." she couldn't say it. Not now.

„I know that i left you behind..but i thought.."

„No..haider please. Let's just act as if we never met ok?"

„How should this work?"

„It will, just..forget everything." sais noor.

„You're telling me to forget everything? Noor, everything i've done with you was my first time. I did things i never thought i would ever do them..i mean..you trusted me."

Noor had tears in her eyes. Haider just looked at her, they both knew what he meant. The night they both became one.

„And i don't think that you'll be able to forget this." said haider.

Noor just looked away and walked out of the kitchen.

PAST

2 days after ‚chapter seven' incident.

Haider was reading a book at starbucks. He looked at the people when he finished the last chapter and saw noor with ameer. They both were talking and laughing together. Haider got jeleous, why was she happy with him?

Haider stood up and walked to them. Noor saw him but acted as if she's not interested in talking to him. Haider saw that and just walked out of the coffee shop. That wasn't actually her plan..

„Did he just walked out?" asked ameer.

„Haan."

„I don't think that this will work.." said ameer.

„It will! He'll get jeleous and he'll come back go me. He'll come back." said noor looking out.

Later that day, noor had to work at the shop. She was talking to a customer when somebody tapped on her shoulder. She turned and saw haider there with his parents.

„Uncle aunty! You're back!" said noor.

„Haan beta, we didn't know what to do all alone there. That's why we came back to take haider with us too."

„Acha.." she said and looked at haider.

He just gave her his smirk.

„But before we go we wanted to have one last dinner at our appartement." said sameer.

„Great." said noor.

„But beta..we wanted to ask you for a favour."

„Haan aunty.."

„It would be really nice if..we have somebody who knows switzerland good. I mean..the cheap things and stuff voh kya hai na, tey always pull our legs." said naina.