Chapter Eight - AASIYA

Haider looked at her and finally, his heart and mind found peace. She looked so beautiful, even prettier than in the past.

Noor walked to ameer and took off her sunglasses

Noor walked to ameer and took off her sunglasses. She smiled at meera and then looked at haider.

She gave him a small smile, but stopped when she saw that haider waa looking at the baby in her arms

She gave him a small smile, but stopped when she saw that haider waa looking at the baby in her arms. She looked down at her and ignored haider.

„Hi! Nice to finally meet you. I'm meera." Said meera nice.

Noor smiled.

„Nice to meet you too." she said.

„Hello angel! Haider look how sweet she is." said meera and cupped the baby's face.

Haider just looked at the baby. He was angry, he gave noor an angry face. How could she just move on..without even thinking about him. And he..

„What's her name?"

„Aasya." said Ameer and held the baby in his arms.

„Aww..she's so cute! Haina haider."

Haider just nodded and and faked a smile. Noor saw that.

„Congratulations to your engagement.." said noor smiling at meera.

„Thank you so much!" said meera and hugged her.

„I've not even seen you! Congratulations to your marriage with ameer and your little princess." said meera.

Haider's heart broke into thousand pieces.

„Thank you." said noor and took aasya back in her arms.

„Come please." said meera and they entered the house.

„Ameer, you have to meet mom and dad! They're dying to see you again!" said meera and held his hand.

„Eh..but noor needs help with the trolleys." said ameer.

„It's okey, i'll manage." said noor.

Ameer gave her a smile and he entered the house with meera. Noor tried to take the trolley out of the car holding aasya in her arms. Haider saw that she couldn't managa alone and helped her. He took the trolley out of the car and put it on the floor. Noor looked at him.

„Thank you." she said.

Haider didn't say anything. He looked at aasya who slept in noor's arms.

„Is that you child?" asked haider with tears in his eyes.

Noor looked at aasya and kissed her head.

„Haan." said noor.

A tear fell on haider's cheek. Noor saw that and felt his pain.

„Congratulations..to your new love." said haider.

„Haider..i was waiting for you.." she said with tears in her eyes.

„I also was waiting for you."

„Yeah i can see that." said noor and looked at the ring on his finger.

„Well, you're not better. How could you just get married and start a family? I thought you.."

„It was hard for me enough haider. You just walked away and let me alone. Ameer was the one who helped me.."

Haider nodded. He took the trolley and walked inside whipping his tears.

Noor looked at aasya and kissed her face and head again. She had tears in her eyes.

„I'm sorry.." she said and hugged her tight.

A short part i know. But a monger part is going to come! And now the real heart of the story has begun!❤️❤️❤️