Chapter Seventeen - Main Hoon Na

The doctor came out of haider's room where at the moment noor was laying on his bed. Haider walked to him immediately.

„Doctor? What happened to her? Is she ok?"

„Doctor..if there is anything she needs please tell us." said sameer.

„Don't worry..she's fine. But sha was stresses for a short time. You have to take care of her a lot now. If she ever has stress or feels anxious..then anythibg can happen. So please just avoid that.

Haider nodded.

„We will, thank you doctor."

„Can we meet her?" asked naina.

„Haan..actually she was asking for haider. I think that's you right?" asked the doctor laying his hand on haider's shoulder and haider nodded.

He entered the room and saw he looking out of the window. Haider walked to her and she looked at him hearing the steps come closer.

„Haider..main theek hoon." she said holding his hand strongly and kissed it.

Haider felt miserable for her state. He had tears in his eyes which noor could see without having a problem.

„Kya hua? Arre.." she said wipping away his tears.

„Men don't cry. It doesn't suit you." she said having tears in her eyes for herself.

„Neither it does suit you." said haider sitting on the bed next to her and made her laugh.

"Noor, I thought about aasiya." said Haider looking at their hands.

"hm?" asked Noor looking at him.

Haider looked back at her and layed his head on her lap. Noor stroke his hair slowly.

"We can't just take away a kid from its father. It's not right." Noor stopped stroking his hair as she didn't want to talk about leaving aasiya. Haider looked up at her.

"Arjun is her father, he has to take care of her." said Haider.

Noor had tears in her eyes as she nodded slowly. "You're right.."

Haider sat up and cupped her face. "Lets go back to Switzerland and talk with your mother. I want to marry you noor, only you."

Noor smiled at him and kissed his cheek slowly. "I'm only yours Mr Khan." 

Haider hugged her tight and kissed her temple.

A knock on the door made them both come back on earth. Haider stood up and opened the door. Sameer was standing there with Naina ans Aasiya in her arms. 

"Can we come in?" asked Sameer.

"Of course dad." said haider as he let them enter his room.

Noor wanted to stand up as she didn't feel comfortable just sitting on the bed.

"Na beta! Don't move." said sameer and rushed to her. Noor stopped her actions as she heard him.

"Don't you dare move from this bed, you need to rest." sameer said touching her cheek.

Haider held aasiya in his arms as naina walked to noor and sat on the same spot where haider was sitting some minutes ago.

"Noor, i want you to know that..we are always there for you, no matter what happens." said naina and held her hand. Noor had tears in her eyes as naina kissed her forehead.

"You know, since the time you helped us so much in switzerland i wanted you to be my bahu." 

"mom.." said haider suprised and his parents laughed.