Chapter Thirteen - CANCER?!

Haider was waiting outside the room for the doctor. Haider was thinking about how he found noor in her room.

„NOOR!"

He ran to her as she was laying on the floor unconscious. Haider felt scared and called ameer for help. As ameer came he saw noor on the floor and got scared.

„NOOR!"

„It's okey..she's unconscious. She's still alive."

„What? Haider what.."

„I don't know what happened to her. Please can you just take care of aasiya. I'll bring her to the doctor."

„Wait. I'll come with you."

„Ameer. Think about aasiya. Please stay with her."

„But.."

Haider just took noor into his arms and called the drive to drive them to the hospital.

A tear fell on his cheek as he remembered the actions that happened houres ago. Now he's still waiting for the doctor to tell him what happened. Finally! He came.

Haider stood up and gave him a sad face.

„Kya hua doctor? Noor theek hain? I mean..what happened to her?"

„Are you her husband?"

„No..i'm a good friend. She's not married." said haider.

„Acha.."

„What?"

„Mr khan..i'm sorry to tell you this but.."

„What? JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?"

„Ms Safar has a brain cancer."

For haider a whole world broke down. He wasn't feeling well as he heared the doctor's words. He could't breath normally.

„N-noor..h-has..cancer?"

„Yes. The thing is that she didn't meet the doctor for years now..and that's why she didn't have any check ups. So the cancer got bigger and bigger."

Haider nodded slowly. He sat on a chair and the doctor sat next to him.

„I'm sorry mr. Khan."

„Will she.." started haider.

He looked at the doctor and asked him:

„Will she die?"

The doctor took a deep breath.

„The chances are small for a therapy. The cancer is now too big."

Haider nodded slowly and looked away.

„Can i see her? Is she awake?"

„Yes."

„Does she.."

„We still didn't tell her. First we wanted to tell you..and then her."

Haider nodded and stood up wipping his tears away. The doctor wanted to stop him but haider just entered the room and closee the door behind him. He looked at noor who was looking out of the window. Haider's eyes were shining because of the tears, he didn't want her to show his sadness.

„Haider? I'm fine. The doctor said that he'll come later and tell me what happened. But i'm fine. Don't worry." she said with a smile.

„I'm not worried." said haider and held her hand.

Noor felt his cold hands. She got nervous and looked at him in question.

„Haider? What happened?" asked noor.

Suddenly the doctor came in and suprised them.

„Doctor? What happened?"

„Ms Safar..i have some news for your health.." said the doctor.

Noor got scared and tightened her hold on haiders hand.

„Kya hua?" asked noor and the doctor didn't know if he should continue.

„Haider?" asked noor looking at him with tears in her eyes.

„What happened? Huh? What happened?"

„Noor..it's"

„What? Tell me?"

„Doctor..can you please leave us alone?"

„Sure." he said and left them alone.

As the door got closed haider took a chair and sat next to her holding her hands. Noor tried to sat up but haider stopped her.

„Noor what are you doing? Lay down."

„No! I'm fine. Tell me what happened? What's the news for my health?"

„Noor..the doctor said that you have a...brain cancer."

The last words he uttered sounded like an echo in their ears.

„What? But..i mean..how?"

„You didn't visit the doctor..that's why you didn't have any check ups. As you never really cared for your health..the cancer got bigger and bigger."

„And now...?"

Haider looked at her with questioned eyes.

„Will..will i die?"

Haider saw how scared she was. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

„I won't let you die!" He said making her feel strong.

„Okey?" asked haider.

„Haider i.."

„Noor. Please. We were seperated for too long now. It's our time. Time for us now? Okey?"

„But.."

„Noor..i know you're scared. I'm scared too. But we'll fight. We'll fight forever."

Noor started to cry and nodded.

„Okey." she said and sobbed.

„Okey?"

Noor nodded and hugged him.

„I don't want to die haider." she said crying.

„Shh..i don't want to hear that. You'll live, just like you did before." he said and kissed her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! I KNOW I KNOW!

„SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!"

!!!!!!!!I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

BUT! INTERESTING RIGHT? GET READY FOR THE REST OF THE STORY!

{ HOW DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR?}

DON'T FORGET TO 🌟 AND COMMENT!❤️🔥