Chapter Five - IT ONLY TAKES 3 SECONDS

„That's why i'm here snd not at home." said noor as she finished telling haider what happened at her home.

„Your sister is really weird." said haider taking a bite into his toast.

„Yes i know." said noor and took a bite into her toast.

„Mmmhh.." said haider.

„Delicious right?" asked noor.

„Love it." said haider and took another bite.

Noor smiled and looked at him.

„How long are you staying? In switzerland?"

„1 month." said haider.

„Cool, only in lucerne. Or do you want to see switzerland?"

„Well, my parents want to go to interlaken by train tomorrow. But i'll stay here." said haider taking a sip from his coffee.

„Kyun?" asked noor.

„Kyun matlab?" asked haider.

„Matlab..hello?! It's interlaken? Yash chopra made so many songs there. It's a beautiful old city! You have to see it!"

Haider just looked at her. She looked so beautiful when she started talking like that.

„Don't know..i want to get to know lucerne better." said haider still looking at her.

Noor looked at him and saw his eyes. They were telling something..

„You really want to get to know lucerne..?" asked noor.

Haider nodded his head in a yes.

„Then i'll help you." said noor.

„I'll show you the best sights of lucerne." said noor happy.

„Okey.." said haider standing up.

„Really?" asked noor also standing up.

„Haan." said haider.

„Ahhh!! This will get so excited!" said noor happy and just hugged him.

Haider smiled but didn't hug her back. Right in the next moment noor realised in what position they were and let go of him.

„Sorry.." she said.

„It's okey." said haider.

„So..shall we?" asked haider.

„Now?" asked noor looking at the clock.

„Haan kyun? Do you have to go home?"

„Actually..it's 10pm. And i never walked away from home..mom is getting worried i bet."

„Oh, come on." said haider disappointed.

„I'm sorry, but hey tomorrow i have time off and it's a sunny day. How about sightseeing tomorrow?" asked noor.

„Sounds good for me. 8 am at the train station." said haider.

„Okey, bye.." said noor and turned to leave.

„Wo wo wo! Wait!" said haider and noor turned around.

„What happened?" she asked.

„May i bring you home?" asked haider like a gentleman.

Noor just smiled and chuckled.

„Sure." she said and they both started walking to her house. As haider didn't have an umbrella with him they both were walking under her umbrella.

„This is so weird. I never had any contact with a man..and now.." she said looking at him.

Haider smiled.

„Well, i know why. You talk too much."

„Oh come on."

„Yeah really. But i like it." said haider.

Noor smiled and looked away.

„So, you told me you're an author."

„Yes." said haider.

„What do you write about? Documentary, crime, romance?" asked noor.

„The last one." said haider looking down.

„Romance?" asked noor and stopped walking.

„Yes." said haider and wanted to walk but she stooped him holding his arm.

„Oh my god. I always wanted to read romantic book! Tell me more about them."

„There is nothing to tell, you have to read them." said haider.

„And can we walk please, it's getting really cold." said haider.

Right then the wind blew the umbrella away and they couldn't catch it anymore. They ran to the „kapellbrücke" to stay dry. Haider looked at the city and was amazed.

„Wow, it looks really good." said haider.

„Yeah, but what's not good is that i can't go home now. Because otherwise i will fall sick."

„Well then we have to wait." said haider and they st on a bench.

„Now tell me about your books." said noor excited.

Haider smiled.

„Okey, i started writing them when i broke up with my girlfriend."

„You already had a girlfriend?" asked noor.

„Yes, why? Did you never have a boyfriend?"

Noor shook her head in a no.

„ I thought it's really hard to fsll in love with someone. To find the right person.."

„No, trust. It only needs 3 seconds to fall in love with somebody."

Noor took her eyebrows up.

„3 seconds?"

„3 seconds." asnwered haider.

„But we know eachother for more than 3 seconds. What does that mean?" askes noor.

„Why are you asking me that?"

„Uh hello?..you're the one who's writing romance books." said noor and made him chuckle.

„Okey, if so..we would be head over heels in love with each other. But it depends on what we feel when we're together." said haider.

„Well..can i be honest?"

„Please." said haider and was excited to hear what she felt when she was with him.

„It's..i don't know you that well. But you really seem to be a nice person. A nice human being. And i really like to talk with you."

„And i really like to listen to you." said haider lost in her eyes.

„And you listen really good." said noor and smiled.

Haider just smiled back. Suddenly it stopped raining.

„Oh..it stopped raining." said noor and stood up.

„Yes, we should go." said haider.

„Yes.." said noor and didn't know why she just said what she said. She never knew how to talkt to guys and now..she even fell in love with one.

Hope you liked the new chapter! ❤️ i really don't have time to write new chapters for this week that's why a new chapter will come next week. I'm really sorry but you know school/work uhh'😌😌😌