Chapter 8(the Date)

Steve's POV:

I tried to stay calm, but I was just so nervous. I was pacing back and fourth, waiting for Natasha. I searched all night for her in this building. Where could she be? Every couple of minutes I checked my watch to see what time it is. I've been waiting since 9:00pm and it's 10:00am now. I stood leaned against the door of her room and slowly slid down to the floor in a sitting position.

I heard someone walking down the hallway. I was half asleep, but I slowly jolted up when I found out who it was. It was Natasha. she was still wearing her red dress from the party last night. Natasha was holding her heals in one hand and with the other one she was playing her curls.

"Natasha! what the hell. you scared me! I thought you got taken or hurt." I quickly jumped off the floor and hugged her long and close. I was confused. She didn't smell like like vanilla any more, she smelt like vodka.

She looked at me with a silly face "Hi... Steve!"

I put my hand on her Shoulder. "Nat, how much did you have to drink?"

She squinted her eyes. "Hahaha! what? of course not officer. I didn't have any to drink!"

Her sway turned into stumbling.

I looked her in the eyes "Nat are you ok?"

She mumbled something and then started to fall to the ground. I caught her before she could hit the ground. She was defiantly passed out. I picked her up in my arms and went inside her room. She didn't move at all when in placed her on her bed. I tucked her in then stood by her side.

I'm so glad to see her again, but why was she so drunk? Did someone upset her? Hopefully she wasn't mad at me.

I looked at my watch again. I totally forgot about tonight's date, I should probably get some stuff. I quickly wrote a note and put it by her night stand. I kissed her on the forehead and slowly walked out of the room.

Break

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I walked up to Sharon's door. I really don't know how I feel about this date. I knocked on her door. she quickly opened "Hello Captain Rogers." Sharon was wearing a mid length purple dress.

I turned my body around "ready to go?"

We started to walk to the restaurant. Sharon kept trying to walk closer to me, but I tried to keep my distance from her. "uh...you can just call me Steve."

"Oh ok Steve." She put her hand on my shoulder. Sharon made me feel a little in comfortable, so I slowly grabbed her hand and put it back to her side.

When we got to the restaurant, Sharon and I quickly sat down at our table. Sharon leaned forward on the table. "So Steve what's it like to be an AVENGER?"

I examined the busy room "Amazing. I love my Job as an avenger. Helping the people of America and saving our world is my life. Especially working with the best people I've ever met."

Sharon played with her drink. "yea. I mean working with a millionaire, archer, scientist, and a god must be amazing."

I eagerly said "Don't forget Natasha, she is probably the most Intelligent and most skilled person on our team!"

Sharon rolled her eyes "uh...Steve you do realize she's practically a killer."

I almost spit out my drink "Excuse me, but did you just call her a killer?"

She shrugged "Steve do even you know what she has done? I've read her Files. She's not who you think."

I'm extremely angry now. I could feel my blood boiling "you don't know anything about her! Natasha Romanoff is SHIELD's best agent. she may have had a dark past, but that isn't who she is now. she is the nicest, bravest person I have ever met and she would never say anything about another agent like that!"