Chaper 9(Focus)

Steve's POV:

I walked into the Stark break room I needed a little break from the paperwork files on HYDRA. I feel like my head is going to explode. I barely finished my work today. the only thing I could even think about was last night. The date. Natasha. The kiss. Did the kiss really mean anything or was it just a a kiss? Natasha was just my...friend, but if she was just my friend why would it feel like that. When she kissed me It felt like the world stopped turning and every thing seemed different, a good kind of different.

"Steven...hello?" Tony was vigorously waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry Tony. I'm just a little off today."

Tony gave a fake laugh "a little? cap I thought you froze again."

Tony handed me a coffee. "So I'm guessing your date with Sharon went well."

I plastered a frown on my face. "God no! I can't stand that woman."

Tonys eyes sarcastically widened "wow Capsicle I didn't know you could get so offended."

I sighed "sorry I'm just a little confused right now."

Tony gave an enthusiastic look "oh I see it's a different girl!"

I tried to swallow the piping hot coffee. "um-no-maybe"

Tony gave an evil laugh and looked through some of the paperwork on the table. Bruce walked into the room and pored himself a cup.

I rubbed my arm and looked out the window. "Dose it mean anything if a ...Friend kisses you?"

Tony was still shuffling through the papers "Well depends on the kiss."

I was hoping Tony wouldn't know I was talking about Natasha, but I could tell he wouldn't be surprised if he did know.

Bruce walked closer to the table "Not to be rude Cap, but don't you think you should be focusing on work? What I'm saying is, if you care about this person, I think you should be focusing on saving the world, so you can save her."

Bruce's words hit me like a train, because I knew he was right. even if I did have feelings for Natasha or any other girl I should make the world safe so she could be safe.

Tony taped his fingers on his coffee cup. "sorry Steven, but I think he's right. After all this is over I'd be gladly to hook you up with a girl."

I put my coffee cup in the sink and started to walk out of the door "Thanks for the advice guys."

Tony put on his sunglasses "No problamo!"

I walked over to the elevators, so I could get back to work, but someone stopped me. The angry blond woman shoved me against the wall.

I lightly pushed her away "what the hell was that for? What do you want?"

Sharon pointed her finger at me "ou like her don't you? You like that killer."

My mouth opened "Excuse me, but you have no right to question my personal life. Is there something seriously wrong with you? Why are you so against Natasha, she's an amazing person and an amazing friend."

She crossed her arms and walked over to me. I tried to step farther away but I was already against the wall. Sharon looked around the room. she probably didn't want to make a Scene so she angrily whispered in my ear. "I'm giving you a heads up she's a lier, a fugitive, a spy. I just don't get why you like that murder."

I clenched my teeth. I could feel my eyes pulsing.

Sharon rolled her eyes "Where is that bitch anyways?"