xi. a laughing adventure

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
[ xi. a laughing adventure ]
/ YOUTUBE /

parkergreener has uploaded a video !

TWO STRANGE KIDS TAKE ON LA | FT. CALEB MCLAUGHLIN

237,297 VIEWS.

16k likes.      2k dislikes.

     "HEY EVERYONE, IT'S me, Parker," Parker smiled, holding the camera up in front of her face. She waved, hearing the cars behind her pass. "I'm here with the one, the only, Caleb Mclaughlin," she said dramatically in an 'announcer' voice, turning the camera towards the boy who was a bit caught offguard.

"Oh! Uh . . . hey?" His questionableness made Parker laugh, which made him confused but also chuckled. "Why are you laughing at me?" He asked as he laughed, making her laugh even harder. She shone the camera on her face, almost in tears from crying so much.

The camera cut and Parker looked more calm, but her face and eyes still red. "Alright, I think we're okay." She flipped the camera, showing Caleb who was slumped back in his chair. "Are we okay, Caleb?" She asked, making him shrug with a smile on his face. Parker flipped the camera back around, disappointed he didn't say anything. "Alright, don't answer me. That's fine too, ya' know," the brunette mumbled jokingly, looking past the camera at Caleb who was smiling and borderline laughing. "I guess Caleb is a bit oblivious to vloggers and life in general . . ."

"No, no, no, no, no, wait. Wait, I am not oblivious to Youtubers," the boy spoke quickly, sitting up straighter in his seat and leaning closer to the table. "I just find it funny that you're talking to a camera."

"But yet when you audition, you talk to a camera before you start and fans ask to record a video of you saying . . . whatever the hell they want you to say," Parker fired back, smirking. She pointed the camera on her sly face then Caleb, who was pursing his lips knowing she was right. "Ha! Sucks to suck."

"Okay, listen here . . ." Caleb trailed off chuckling.

"Anyway, we are out right now and we are just grabbing lunch while he's in LA because after I put my food on him, he just came back for more," Parker explained so nonchalantly, taking a drink of her lemonade. "Our food isn't out yet and I'm literally starving."

"You're really dramatic, you know," he teased, having the girl to nod sarcastically.

"Why did he just find out?" Parker whispered at the camera, making a very exaggerated confused face.