xxxii. only the start

EPILOGUE.
[ xxxii. only the start ]
/ YOUTUBE /

parkergreener has uploaded a video !

IM BACK?? FT. MCGREENER RUMORS & UPDATES!

307, 178 views.

16k likes.          2k dislikes.

     "WHY IS IT when we film a video together, we're in your car?" Caleb asked with a smile as he fastened his seatbelt. Parker fixed the camera and leaned back into her seat.

"Because people seem to like us better when we're in c-" Before she could finish her sentence, the camera fell down. "Shit!"

"Way to go, messing everything up."

The camera cut to her smiling at the camera and Caleb giving her a weird look. She turned to him, instantly bursting out with laughter. "You're looking at me weird!" Parker snorted and clapped her hands together.

"Maybe if you smile in a not-so-murderish way, then maybe I won't look at you weird," he responded, sticking his tongue out playfully.

The camera cut again with Parker staring straight at it and Caleb's eyes wandering. "Hey guys', it's Parker."

"They know your name," he chuckled with a smirk.

"Anyway!" She exclaimed, ignoring him. She clapped her hands together, resulting in Caleb mocking her. She slumped over, acting like she's annoyed.

"Sorry, babe," Caleb laughed, "continue."

"Before I was rudely interrupted," Parker yelled, emphasizing the word 'rudely', "if you didn't know already, I went on an hiatus that lasted about two months."

"The camera is blinking," Caleb added, looking at the flashing green light on the side of the camera.

"Yeah, that means it's on, you butt," Parker stated, turning to look at him. "I'm never doing a video with you ag-"

The camera cut to Parker with her hands on the steering wheel and Caleb casually taking a drink of her water. "So, anyway, where was I?"

"You were talking about your hiatus," Caleb informed, clearing his throat.

"Oh, yeah . . . So, I went on an hiatus and Caleb did too because . . ." Parker trailed off, not wanting to reveal the information, but she needed to. "Because we got into a fight. Caleb, you explain."

"What? Why me?!"

"Because you love me," she smiled, making him sigh.

"So, Parker had the opportunity to work alongside her mother at their photography place." He sat the water bottle down, trying to get comfortable in his seat. "And we also both had the opportunity to date at that moment as well. She had to choose between photographing and me-"