Velvet's Attack

3rd POV
Velvet: you're right about the old times.
Y/N pulled out his sword and turned around to look at her.
Velvet: you're a smart guy, I considered you a close friend....but you left.
Y/N: did you think I wanted to leave you....you were one of my best friends Velvet.
Velvet: now you're all cuddly with the Schnee girl, the one who's father made you poor. You honestly believe Weiss is any different? First chance she gets she will use you.
Y/N: I already know what that's like, I joined that fucking cult.
Velvet smirked and walked around Y/N.
Velvet: I have an entire army waiting back there, I sincerely hope you have a plan to stop them all.
Y/N: I'm going to cut you in two, and when the army gets here....we'll see.
Velvet smiled and pulled out her sword and made a clicking noise with her mouth.
Y/N: what does that do?
Velvet: brings them.
From the trees were a lot of sounds, a bunch of creatures came from them roaring.
Velvet: may we fight well.
She swung her sword at Y/N who leaned back to dodge it, she then pulled out another sword and slashed at him again, right across the chest. Y/N winced in pain before punching Velvet in the face. A bunch of monsters began running past Y/N.
Y/N: No!
He ran over to slash one but Velvet blocked it with her sword and kicked
Y/N in the head, putting him to the ground. She put both her swords together to make a giant one and tried to slam it down on Y/N. He grabbed the blade with his hands right before it his head.
Velvet: you always did have more balls than brain.
Y/N gritted his teeth as he kicked Velvet's knee, making her scream real quick.
Y/N: you fucking ra-
Y/N was then kicked into a building, he got up to see a ghost white, heavy built man with Black flaming hair.
Velvet: I'm going to get that Schnee, meet Destructonus, he will be your escort out of this life. Have fun.
The man sounded like an angry god of war.
Destructonus: with pleasure.
He pulled out a massive flaming sword and smirked.
Destructonus: tell me Boy, any last words before I put you in the ground.
Y/N: a few, they aren't really worth saying right now.
Destructonus snapped and was behind Y/N, he then punched Y/N in the back into another building. Y/N got up holding his head, he looked up and was back handed across the dirt road by Destructonus. Y/N was bleeding, though he could see the monsters running in.
Destructonus: you make me sick.
He lifted his sword and was about to impale Y/N until a red sword went through Destructonus. From above him Blake and Adam landed in front of Y/N.
Blake: hey Y/N.
Y/N: what are you two doing here?
Adam: we thought you needed help, we may hate the Schnee's, but we like having you around, go and help the town, we will stop this thing.
Y/N: thank you
Y/N got up and ran towards the castle, slashing any monster that got in his way. Velvet was right at the door, with one touch she busted it open, making the doors fly off their hinges, into the walls next to the throne.
Velvet: it's over Schnee....kneel.
Jacques: over my dead body.
Velvet: than can be arranged.
Weiss jumped in front of Jacques.
Weiss: come and get him.
Velvet: what are you going to do? You're nothing more than a princess.
Weiss spun her arm in a circle and a glyph shot from the wall right at Velvet, who was knocked to the ground from the unexpected hit.
Velvet: oh you'll be fun.