Mr. Sebastian Cartwright

My eyes widened. Sebastian Cartwright even the sound of the name was sexy. I blushed and turned away, he eyed me once again before he turned around and walked away. I gasped. What the hell was that? 

"I have a strange feeling that he likes you," Stacy said with disappointment. 

"Doubt it," I lied to myself.

"C'mon, he would'nt stop giving you the googly eyes!" She exclaimed holding my arm.

I noticed I was still holding the door open staring out. Stacy closed the door studying me.

"You like him too!" She shrieked. 

"I'll admit he is a handsome man, but I don't like him like him," I explained.

"He isn't just attractive Diana, he is the most beautiful man I've seen in my life,"

"You know what I feel about guys with an ego as huge as the planet," I told her.

I walked to my room, I fell on my bed astonished looking at the ceiling.

        I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes. I groaned loudly and sat right up. It was my first day back at the job. I slowly got dressed, brushed my teeth, and threw some makeup on. 

I couldn't get Sebastian out of my head, his face would keep reappearing in my head. Knock out of it Diana! I walked into the tall building and took the elevator. The elevator had stopped in floor five, incorporation's floor. 

Sebastian Cartwright walks in the elevator with me. Something sparked when I saw him, apart from the mini heart attack I just had. 

"Um.. Good morning Mr. Cartwright," I mumbled trying to keep my voice hard and steady.

"Good morning Miss Swan, what brings you here?" He asked. 

"I work here," I responded.

"What floor?" He asked waiting for my answer so he could press a button.

"Eight, what brings you in this building today?" I lifted my eyebrow.

"Mr. Mendez needs legal help," He said.

Mr. Mendez is my boss.

"Oh," I sighed, and the atmosphere in the elevator grew thick.

The numbers on the screen were going too slow. I shifted my bag from shoulder to shoulder.

"If you wouldn't mind, I would like to ask you out for a cup of coffee," He casually asked.

Sebastian Cartwright asking me out on a coffee date.

"For what? Is my father involved in this?" I snapped angry all of a sudden.

"What? No, I don't know, I just want to hang out," He said his lips barely moving. 

"Oh," I awkwardly said.

"Let me take you out," It sounded more like an order from him.

"I'm sorry, what Mr. Cartwright?"

"Let me take out for dinner," He sounded so formal.

        Stacy was staring at me as I got ready for my date with Mr. Sebastian Cartwright. Last time I was doing this I was getting ready for a blind date my mother had set me up with, now I get to go on my first date with the one and only famous Sebastian Cartwright. I smiled at the thought.

"Make sure you look if the light turns green, I want you back home safe," Stacy warned.

"OK mom!" I exclaimed giggling.