"I Want To Try Something"

I'm sorry this chapter is short, but with homework and extra-curricular activities in the way, I find it hard to balance my schoolwork with writing these stories.

I went to my apartment again to pack more of my things, I sobbed quietly on the couch, I was swirling through my thoughts about me being a submissive, this can't be me. I was driving on the way to Sebastian's. My phone rang and it was him.

"Hello?" I answered sniffling.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"It's okay Sebastian, I'm fine," I said.

"Doesn't sound like it,"

"I'm fine!" I snapped.

I hung up tears still swelling in my eyes. I stopped at his house, Penelope was waiting for me outside with her work clothes.

"I'll take care of your belongings Miss Swan," She said sweetly.

"No Penelope, I'm fine, I'll do it myself," I smiled, and I walked into the house with my luggage, I went to the purple room and set everything down. I turned and Sebastian was standing at the door with a stern face his hair scruffed up.

"Do you ever go to go work?" I asked in a rude way.

"I did, this morning, I thought you wanted to sleep in my bedroom?" He asked.

"I changed my mind, it isn't right, I'm here because I have nowhere else to go," I shurgged proceeding to unpacking.

"You are a strange woman," He said cupping my face.

"Not as strange as you Sebastian," I sighed and my gaze went down.

"You don't understand how much I care,"

"I know you do, alright, and you don't know how much I care for you," I groaned.

"I don't quite follow," He said still looking at me in the eye.

"I can't be in love with a man like you, it's not me, this wasn't meant to happen! I was not raised thinking a man could hit me for pleasu-" I slapped my hand on my mouth. Sebastians gaze dropped and he was looking at the floor ashamed. I sighed and lifted his chin up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that," I whispered.

"I understand why you would think I'm a monster," He mumured and walked away from me facing the window. I pressed my body against his, my arms around his upper body. "I don't think you're a monster," I whispered. "I would think I am," He gulped. "No," I said turning him around. "You're a sweet man, but your tastes are very singular," I whispered his face inches away. He pressed his body again against mine making me gasp. His hands gripped on my hips. He kissed my neck, I held him as he pulled me closer to him, tighter. 

"I want to try something," He whispered against my ear making me get goosebumps. 

"Yeah?" I asked.

He walked to the closet and opened up the cabinets. He gace me a whip. "A whip?" I asked confused, i was just staring at it, confused. He took out a pair of the highest stilettos I've seen. "Put these on," He ordered and I did so. I stood up trying to keep my balance on the high heels. He kneeled down and looked up at me desperately.

"Mistress," He whispered.