Home

I recapitulated myself still having my eyes pierced at him.

"What happened with Emily?" He asked. 

"She's dead Sebastian," I sighed. "I must go now," I groaned as I walked out the door, tears going down my cheeks. I looked up and my parents where standing before me, my mother with sad eyes and my father with concern slapped on his face. "Mother?"  I gasped as she threw herself in my arms. 

"Oh honey, I heard what happened with Sebastian!" She exclaimed.

"No wait!" I shouted as I slightly pushed her away. "You travel all the way over here for Sebastian, but when I had the accident you couldn't?!?" I raised my voice. 

"Sh Diana, let's not talk about this now, shall we?" My father patted my back and escorted me to the waiting room. 

"You must understand Diana, he is one of my most important investors," He exhaled. "So you care more for an investor than your daughter," I scoffed.

My father scoffed louder and stood up and walked out the waiting room and my mother followed. 

After long three weeks of Sebastian in the hospital, he was finally released to go home, I was more excited than he was. He struggled to get up, I helped him get to his doorstep. "Stop," He ordered.

"What's wrong? Is it hurting?" I asked.

"No, I have a surprise for you," He said as he walked back towards the chauffeur. Sebastian sat close to me as he took out a blindfold and wrapping it around my head getting me blind.

"Go to where we agreed Mr. Caceres," He said firmly.

The car drove not so far and it stopped. "Mr. Caceres," Sebastian husky voice made me shiver, I felt a hand on my arm as it carefully pulled me out othe car, I felt two hands leading me somewhere.

"Watch your step," Sebastian said and he suddenly stopped.

"Can I look now?" I chuckled.

"Not just yet," He said and I heard clicking noises and my heels mare the clacking noise on what I believe is marble floor, the echo of my heels made me realize we were in a large place. Sebastian gently took off the blindfold and I looked up, it was a mansion. The walls had canvas of angels and clouds, it looked like a golden church. The staircase was beautiful as the golden staircase started from up to down, it seperated down to either sides. going forward there was the dining room, through the left there was a library and the right headed to the garden with what seemed billions of red roses.

"Sebastian," I gasped.

"This is ours," He stated.

"Ours?" I asked.

"Come look at the room," He said as he held my hand leading me upstairs. The hallway was long with what seemed millions of doors.

"These are our guest rooms," He stated as we continued through the hall, we reached to last door, the doors were slide in doors, he slid the doors out of the way and the first thing I saw was the green view, the balcony was huge I looked to my side and our bed was nicely made in the color scheme of black and white.

"Sebastian," I gasped. He gave me a devilish grin and I pushed him onto his bed. I was careful in not laying my whole weight on him and I started kissing him. I slid my hand to his pants and his erection was about to sprung out. I giggled as I slid down to the middle of his legs undoing his belt and pulling down his jeans, then his boxers and his erection was set free, I gently grabbed it as my hand generously rubbed up and down. His pelvis rose up as he moaned loudly. I licked his head and opened my mouth as I slid him inside my mouth sucking. He moaned even louder, I kept on moving my head up and down, and the sucking was not steady, i would suck lightly then harshly which drove him insane. 

"Get on me," He begged.

"No, the weight will damage your wound," I said looking up at him and feeling my insides swirl. 

"Come here," He ordered. I kneeled to his side and he lifted my dress and pulled down my panties, he spooned me as he kissed my shoulder and my neck. He inhaled on my hair as I turned and kissed him. He groped my breasts and I lost control as I pulled my bra down releasing my breast and he grasped on my breast and I yelped in pain. "You want me?" He whispered into my ear. "Yes Sebastian, I want you to fuck me," I answered with desperation and the need of him in my eyes. He licked his fingers as he massaged my clitoris, I whimpered. He slapped my bottom and I bit my lip. He slid himself into me slightly thrusting. "Ah," He moaned. He kept thrusting and I kept gripping on the sheets. His breathing was heavy against my ear. I got lost within him and it lead to my release. 

"Oh Sebastian!" I screamed his name as he groped my breast again harshly.

"Diana!" He screamed and he released himself into me and I felt a rush of ecstasy. He stayed inside of me as I kissed him holding onto his hair returning the kiss himself.,