Second Thoughts

"So I'm going to be under your control now?" I asked while I laid on him in his bed.

Yes, I am now in his arms in his bed. I caressed his chest inhaling his scent. He grinned amused. 

"Yes,"

"Until?" I asked scared of his answer.

"Until one of us don't want to continue,"

I sighed, he's going to get bored of me soon. Like I said before, I am nothing special.

"You will have to follow some rules though," He whispered as he played with my hair.

"What?" I asked my head lifting to meet his eyes.

"You will have to see me everyday, dress a certain way, makeup also, act a certain way, etc.," He got up and sat on the edge of his bed naked. The view was just magnificent. I gave thought of this, and I had to think of the worst when he said I had to act a certain way, and dress? Hmm, we may have to negotiate this.

"Sebastian-"

"Don't worry about that, you might enjoy the changes, every woman I've been with has,"

I frowned, I'm just another one of his submissives, just another object he like and picked up. I grew disappointed, I guess I could walk out whenever, like right now that he just sees me as an object, but it him that's making me stay.

"What might these changed include?" I asked trying to see the bright side.

"We will go shopping tomorrow for your new clothes, and to the salon," His face was strong, it made me want to stroke it. 

"Oh, okay," I said as I got up.

"Shit! I forgot to put my clothes in the dryer!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I already did that for you while you were asleep," He said not looking at me. Why isn't he looking at me? I want him to look at me! I steered around the room until I came across the mirror door. I was bruised on my legs. There was a dark purple thick line across the bottom of my knee, and two small purple lines on my wrist. What did this man just do to me? Tears swelled up, why did I agree to do this? When did my stupid brain decide to agree to do this. 

"Remember honey, don't let a man put a hand on you," My mother sobbed to me and her bruised up face, tears running down her delicate cheeks.

I sobbed in front of my mom, as she sat on the couch her face in her hands. She sobbed quietly. My six year old self sat next to her trying to comfort her. 

I can't accept to do this, this man is going to hurt me- bad. My breathing went faster.

"Where is the laundry room?" I asked with a hard voice.

"Umm, downstairs, down the hall, and the second door to the right," He sounded confused.

I stormed out of the room tears running down my cheeks, and I walked downstairs, down the hall, and into the laundry room taking out the clothes. I sobbed as I got dressed, ready to leave. I turned to gaze at Sebastian who was in walking into the room.

"Stay away from me," I commanded.

It was like I didn't say anything, and he walked towards me as I walked backwards. I was against a wall and Sebastian who was making the space between us small. He studied my wrists. I couldn't even bare to look at my wrists. I snatched them back and tried to cover them putting them behind my back. He still looked confused, why did I say yes to this man?

"Second thoughts?" He asked his eyes squinting as if he was mad.

"This was a mistake Sebastian, I decline your offer," I said as I lightly pushed him to the side and walking towards the door, he followed me until I was outside his house. I turned and there he was, this beautiful monster standing before me. I guess we didn't know what to say to each other.