I Care Too Much

I woke up in the purple bed once again, naked this time. I got up confused, and got dressed. Where is Sebastian? I walked to his room and he wasn't there, it was about six in the morning. I heard his talking to someone in his office. He was talking on the phone, when he saw me he frowned and turned around.

"I need those documents by tomorrow morning," He said before he hung up.

"Why did you move me?" I asked.

"You're right... I don't have the heart to hurt you," He mumbled.

"What are you talking about, last night was.. was..."

"Wrong," He completed the sentence.

I opened my mouth but nothing would come out. Does this man have mood swings like this? Or did he just use me for sex.

"I can see I'm just another woman you fuck," I burst in tears. I walked out the room this time gathering my things. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.

"I don't want us to lose contact Diana," He whispered. 

"I certainly do, what's next? The whole 'It's not you it's me' bullshit?" I screamed.

"I-" He choked out.

"I have to leave," I interrupted.

"Let one of my drivers take you home," He said.

I didn't have a choice. I nodded.

He walked outside and I tried swallowing my tears. He called in a fancy car, I don't know anything about cars so I wouldn't know the model.

"Mr. Casceres will drive you home," He said as he opened the door for me on the backseat. He exchanged a few words with Mr. Casceres and he walked to the other side. Sebastian didn't take his eyes off me and the car drove off. It was awfully silent in the car, but the atmosphere wasn't as tense as how my car rides of with Sebastian.

"How long have you worked for Mr. Cartwright," I asked trying to make small talk.

"About three years now Miss Swan," He said politely. 

I nodded my head not knowing what to say, I swirled into my thoughts again about Sebastian. I whimpered at the thought that he just used me like a sex object. 

"Mr. Cartwright is a good man Miss Swan," He said softly taking me off guard. 

"Hmm?" I grumbled.

"He's a good person ma'm," He said not taking his eyes off the road. 

"Yeah, well it's hard to believe right now," I scoffed and he was once again silent. After a long trip to my house, he dropped me off. 

"Thank you for the ride, I appreciate it Mr. Casceres," I smiled and he drove off.

I walked into an empty apartment, Stacy had left a note she was out with her boyfriend and that she was going to visit her parents in the next couple of days, so I have the whole apartment to myself. I used to love the idea of a place to myself, but right now I need comfort. 

The next day I went into work, I couldn't even concentrate in my work.

"Drinks tonight after your shift?" Kyle peeked into my office with a huge smile on his face.

I smiled back, maybe I do need a couple drink. I nodded.

"I'll drop by your office," He grinned and swept away. 

Kyle was the hottest intern we've ever seen in Mendez publishing, all woman would drive themselves crazy for this guy. He had the typical college boy look, always wearing the casmiere sweaters and the nicely sleek off to the side hair. He had told me once that the only reason I was his only friend was because I was the only girl that would'nt drive herself crazy around him. I grinned at the thought.