The Closet/The First Encounter

WARNING: INTENSE BDSM SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER.

"What does this mean Sebastian," I asked leading myself up to his kiss. 

"I don't know Diana," He moaned as he kissed me passionately.

"Tell me then, because I'm confused," I murmured as I looked at him with despair and anguish.

"I don't know either Miss Swan, I am just as confused as you are," He said softly.

I sighed loudly, he studied me with dark his dark gaze again.

"I want to show you something," He said as he lifted me leading to his room. What was he about to do? I was excited and nervous at the same time. We walked into the room and he sat me on to his bed, for an instinct I thought he was going to start making out with me on the bed, but instead he walked to him closet, opening the mirrored doors, suits were hanged neatly, I looked at him confused again. He shook his head and turned around, he slid his suits to the side revealing a small door with a noticeable lock beneath the knob, I looked at him astonished. He undid his tie and undid his two top buttons from his shirt. He revealed a key as a necklace, I watched him carefully as he took the necklace and unlocked the door and opened it, there were cabinets, simple innocent wooden cabinets. He opened them and took out the ropes and the whips nicely folded. He laid them on the bed next to me and I had the urge to move away from them as if they were some kind of danger. He looked at me waiting for my reaction, I stared at him and he kneeled to the floor in front of the secret door and rolled the carpet away from another door on the floor. He unlocked it with the same key and opened it, this one was large, it was more rectangular. He took out a leather harness.

"This is a bondage harness," He said softly. My mouth went dry and I gulped loudly. 

He set it on the bed spreaded out, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. He concluded taking out a wooden stick, a flogger, he took out a metal stick with rings on either side, and two smaller one in the middle.

"This is the spreader bar, meant to-"

"I know," I snapped. He now placed everything else on the floor in front of him. 

"Suspension cuffs," He continued taking out leather belts for your hands.

I held out my hand asking him to stop. He stared at me.

"You're pale Diana," He said as he got up to sit next to me. I felt sick to my stomach and ran into the restroom, throwing up continuously. He ran towards me and put my hair to the side, holding it away from my face. 

"Too much?" He asked stroking my cheek.

"I want to learn," I coughed as I got up and took a sip of water and spluttering it on the sink. He took my hand and walked me again to his room, everything was spreaded out still. He walked over to the floor door again, how much space is in there? He continues and my stomach again swirled, but I kept it inside trying to fight the dizziness. 

"Do you have a place where you do this?" I asked masking my disgusted face. 

He looked down as if he was ashamed, and nodded. 

"Show me," I told him and he faced me.

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

I nodded my head not believing myself. He held out his hand and I took it. He walked me into his closet, he kneeled down and I mirrored him. He opened another door in his closet big enough for us to squat down and enter. He turned on the light and the first thing I noticed were the restraints that were already hanged on the ceiling, hooks everywhere, the room was dark brown. A red colored queen bed was in the middle of the room. How did he fit that in this tiny door? I turned to look at him, his face down as if he was embarrassed and ashamed. I put on the brave face and lift his chin up. He looked at me with sad eyes now. I unbuckled my belt and slid out of my jeans, he looked at me astonished, I took off my shirt, and I undid my bra. My clothes were on the floor now. His jaw dropped.

"Take me Mr. Cartwright," I commanded. He was frozen.

"You amaze me Miss Swan," He murmured as he turned me around and bent me over.

"Safeword," He ordered, was he asking me to choose?

"April," I said and he lifted me.

"Your birthday month?" He guessed. I nodded my head.

"Very well," He said as he walked me over to the middle.

"Stay," He ordered and I did as I was told. I stood there nervous for his return. He brought the harness and two of the spreader bars. 

"Show me your hands," He softly commanded and I showed him my hands. Taking the spreader bar he cuffed my wrists, they were cold. He lifted the bar so my arms would be above my head. He hooked on the rings to the ceiling, I was helpless from my hands down. He tugged on the bar to make sure it was safe. He took the other spreader bar and cuffed my ankles. From his back pocket he took out a mask. He put it on me and I couldn't see anything. After a couple minutes I felt leather all over my body, and I knew he was putting on the harness. His breathing way heavy. He lifted my feet with the bar and it hurt my ankles.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, I could hear a clicking noise and I was handing from my feet and hands on the spreader bars to the ceiling. This was so erotic, I couldn't get the grin off my face, was it adrenaline. I waited for something else to happen, then suddenly a piercing pain went off on my behind. 

" I hope you're not fond of this underwear Miss Swan," He said and without me saying anything he ripped them. I groaned again, that hit hurt, but it was a good piercing pain. He hit me again.

"Ahh!" I screamed, this was soo intense. I tried moving into my restraints.

"Don't move!" He yelled pulling on the bar. I whimpered, his breath close to me. He continuously started to hit me, and I couldn't handle it, but I didn't want to say the safeword just yet, how much longer am I going to endure this, I was testing myself on this. He hit me again, and again, making my skin sensitive on my behind. He stopped and another pain went through my body as he was slapping my sex.

"Ah... Ah... Ah," I screamed by each hit. 

I heard him unbluckle something and he thrusted harshly into me. My skin was sensitive all around, especially down there. He kept thrusting into me, this was an amazing feeling. He kept doing this until I couldn't hold my release any longer.

"I'm about to-" I whimpered.

"Don't you come without my permission!" He gasped loudly. 

How much longer do I have to endure this torture of not letting me release. He groaned loudly again, he moaned with me. I couldn't hold it any longer, and I let myself into my release, I screamed, my orgasm was so intense, and he groaned louder, making his release into me. 

"You misbehaved Miss Swan," He sighed as he slid himself out of me. I wanted to cry.

He started to hit me again, but it wasn't leather, it was more painful. It was a wooden stick, and I could tell because my mother used to grab her wooden back scratcher as a punishment whenever I would misbehave at home when I was little, oh how I feared at damn wooden stick, and just when i thought I got away from it, here is this man hitting me with another wooden stick as a punishment because I orgasmed when i wasn't suppose to. His hitting went on longer and I could feel the pain piercing inside of me.

"April!" I screamed and he suddenly stopped, undoing my restraints. I fell into his arm, he took off my mask and my eyes were still closed, when I opened them he was now holding me, the weird thing was that I wasn't mad at him. It was another Sebastian a couple seconds ago, and I was now facing the one I loved, the Sebastian I fell in love with the first time I saw him in that hospital. 

"I'm sorry, too much for the first time," He murmured.

"It was just the last part I didn't enjoy very much," I murmured back tired as never before. He lifted me up and walked me out of the room, and laid me on the bed, tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't" I begged getting up and cupping his face.

"I was scared for a moment Diana, that wasn't me in there,"

"Shh, I know," I said as I embraced him.