My Life

He was in my embrace, tears in his eyes and I held him tighter. 

"I'm sorry," He murmured as he held my arms.

"Don't dwell on this Sebastian, I used the safeword," I reassured him. 

He leg go of me and sat straight, his gaze staring down, he looked at the items that were still on the bed as of the handcuffs, the mouth gag, the restraints. He curled up to him, took the things and threw them onto the floor embracing him again. He held me again, I tried sitting on my behind but it felt sore, I couldn't sit. He studied the red spot and walked over to the bathroom and brought baby oil with Aloe Vera, he started to rub it on me as I laid facedown.

"Thank you," He said not looking at me in the eye.

"For what?"

"Using the safeword," He whispered trying to hide the shame in his voice.

"Don't start please, I had a good time until you started to punish me," I smiled. His face lit up a little when I said that and it was back to the humorous Sebastian.

"Done," He finished as I got up and walked towards the purple room I looked for the drawers for some new panties since my other ones were ripped off me. I found new black laced panties, I admired how sexy it would look on me.

"How did you get my size?" I asked putting on the panties. 

He shrugged with a grin on his face. I opened another drawer filled with bras and I chose the one that matched with the underwear. He walked behind me and pressed his nose against my hair and inhaled lightly. His arms embracing me like it was the last day of our lives.

"I didn't mean to harm you Diana," He exclaimed.

"Well that was the whole point of punishment don't you think?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Point well made Miss Swan," He grinned. I opened the closet and a large variety of clothes hanged nicely, I picked a casual blue shirt with a cardigan, adding some ripped skinny jeans, and long brown leathered boots. Oh the irony. Sebastian studied me as I played with my hair.

"How do you do that Miss Swan," He said still looking at me. 

"Do what Mr. Cartwright," I asked looking at him by the reflection of the vanity mirror.

"Act like nothing happened," He said looking down again.

"Can we not argue about this Sebastian? What happened in there was intense, I used the safeword, and I'm not afraid of going back there," I explained trying to keep myself calm instead of rudely snapping at him. He walked towards me and I put my index finger on his lips stopping him form saying another word.

"But, I don't want to base everything that we have on that," I said pointing at the closet. He looked at it and then away to be facing me. 

"You want to try again in the future?" He asked raising his eyebrows. 

I nodded shyly and went along with fixing my hair, it was late at night.

"Out for the night? I invite," He said helping himself to his clothes. 

"Mr. Cartwright," I sighed as I put my hair in a sleek ponytail. He stood behind me and  ran his fingers up my spine and held my ponytail tugging it down extending my neck. 

"I like you in ponytails," He whispered against my ear makingme blush.

I gasped at his touch, and his hand grasped my throat. 

"You intrigue me Miss Swan," He whispered as he gripped on my thriat tighter.

I jerked making him let go of me. He grabbed my arm and walked me over to the living room. He grabbed my ponytail and pushed the back of my head to kiss him. I moaned sofly. He let go of me and I tried to fix my messy hair now. We walked out of his apartment.