The Plan

The sun catched my eyes as I awoke in my new bed, Sebastian looked so peacefull as he was in my way of the view. He shifted around waking up as I placed my hand on his chest.

"Morning," He murmured half smiling.

"Morning," I responded smiling.

My cell phone rang, mother was calling me. "I must take this," I said.

"Hello?" I tried to put on my strongest voice.

Darling, we must speak as soon as possible

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

Just meet me at the bar down in Roger St., The Cleveland, you must remember,

"Yes mother, I'll be there as soon as possible," I hung up curious.

I quickly got up and got dressed, Sebastian studied me. I put on the Versace black pencil dress with Valentino black pumps. I curled my hair and applied minimal makeup. I took one last look at myself and I noticed how different I looked compared to a couple months ago before I met Sebastian.

"You look beautiful Diana," Sebastian murmured as he kissed my shoulder.

"Thank you," I smiled as I pecked his lips and walked out the house headed to the bar.

I walked in and my mother was sitting alone a chair alongside her empty, ready for me.

"I must say mother, it's an interesting place to meet, you never looked like a bar type woman," I said.

"Diana, you look lovely, it seems like Sebastian's done well," She smiled.

"Excuse me?" I asked knowing that I had never mentioned Sebastian to her.

"Well, you're all over the news dear, both of you are the couple of year," She said handing me her phone which showed the cover of the magazines showing Sebastian and I leaving the hospital hand in hand. I swallowed hard.

"What is it mother? This is the firs time calling me in two years,"

"Let me remind you it was you who left the house,"

"You didn't give me a choice mother,"

"Well we both can see that you didn't need Vladimir after all to save us," She said as she sipped on her scotch.

"I'm not following," I said.

"Sebastian is our savior, it didn't take much effort to throw him into your path, you always showed elegance which we all know he would've fallen for you,"

I held my breath. "What are you talking about?"

"Sebastian is the one for you," She smirked as she walked away.

I kept looking at her and everything started to make sense. My mother was the one who set up that blind date, the night my car crashed. I couldn't believe it, and so that means Sebastian was behind everything too, he was never interested, he isn't in love with me, it's all an act. I grabbed my phone and called Sebastian.

"Sebastian, see me at the house at eight, I have something special for you," I put on my gently voice masking my anger.

I quickly arrived home and put on my deep red pencil dress. I made sure I was wearing my favorite underwear that was the definition of Sexy. I had prepared dinner that looked romantic. I hope Sebastian doesn't see through my eyes, the anger, and thurst for blood.

When Sebatian arrived he looked awed. I lead him to the chair.

"How generous," He amused. "Anything for you love," I sighed as I kissed him.

"What's the entree?" I asked with lust in his eyes. He held my waist as I placed myself on his lap with my legs on either side. He kissed me again his hands on my back slowly unzipping my dress. He pulled my dress down which exposed me. He held me as I kissed him again. "Wait," He said as he unzipped his pants and freed his erection. He ripped my panties off and he grabbed my waist, rose me and I slid him inside me. I moved up and down as he moaned sofly, he grasped my hair and pulled, the pain was bearable, but not as much as the pain my heart had thinking that everything was planned, Sebastian never really had interest in me. I moved more sharply in hate as I clawed his back. He whimpered. "Diana," He moaned loudly as he released into me. He was breathing against my ear as I said "I fucking hate you," I gritted through my teeth.

"What?" He asked.

"I know everything!" I screamed as I slapped him and got up zipping my dress up and heading to the door.

"I don't know what you're talking about Diana!" He roared as he held my arm.

"You never had feelings for me! I hope you liked that fucking cause it's the last one you'll ever get from me, since I'm just a girl you fuck," I hissed as I tried to walk out the door.

"Diana! You will have to listen to me, I don't know what you're talking about!"

"My mother and father put you in my path! Everything was planned, the crash, the you ending up being my attorney, everything..." I cried.

"No Diana, I've only talked to your father twice, he reached out to me to speak about your accident, and the second time to pay for the damages in the car," He whispered.

"I want to believe you Sebastian, I really do," I cried as I slammed the door behind me.